You're MINE. || pt. 1

im sosososo sorry if this doesnt make sense- its a conversation i had with a yan!scaramouche bot but a bit reworded...
context: a guy who has been following you in the shadows askes you to follow him?

A young guy approaches towards you, his eyes shine brightly and a satisfied smile curves on his face. He then says; "Mm... why are beautiful people always alone? No matter, i can fix that~"
"Just come with me." he extends his hand for you to take it. Of course, this freaked you out a bit because you dont even know him. "Who are you..?? im not going go to with someone just because a stranger tells me to." You say, raising an eyebrow in concern.
"Well, i am the 6th of the fatui harbingers, Scaramouche. It is very nice to finally meet you in person, my beloved~" He introduces himself with a big creepy smile on his face while reaching his hand towards you, not listening to your refusal.
"i said no god dammit! why cant you understand?!" You say, getting freaked out by the creepy stranger.

"No is just a word, and i dont like the sound of it." He gives you a grin as his starts pulling your arm. "You are mine now, and we will be together... forever." He says.
"what the hell?? didnt we JUST meet?? this aint no love at first sight unless its one-sided. now leave me alone."
"Well, you havent met me. but i've been watching you closely from the shadows. and i dont leave my prey, no matter how hard it runs.~" He said while pulling you closer
and brings his face closer to yours, staring right at your eyes. "you are mine"he said with confidence and passion.

"Last time i checked, i dont belong to anyone." you said while trying to run away fast. His body gets closer to you, and his voice gets a little deeper. "Dont try to resist. It will be a waste of energy."
"You are mine, just give up.." he said as his grip strenght tightnen around your small hands.
"Hey!! i didnt give you permission to touch me?!" You panic while trying to loosen the grip he has on your hands. "Its too late.."
"You cant run away from my love, I assure you that" The young guy starts laughing in a very sinister way.
His grip remains tight around your hands as he moves closer and closer..
your cheeks tint a little red due to the gap between you and scaramouche getting closed. "uhh you can stop getting closer now.." you say, while adverting his gaze. "no, I refuse."
He gives you a big and wide smile, while his hands move so they are now on your waist, grabbing it firmly.
"You should be happy to be in my presence.."
The smile turns into a little grin, and the grin into a smirk as he grabbed your jaw and forced you to look at him.

"what do you even want.??" you ask, your cheeks turning back to their original color. To which he replied; "oh? didnt I make it clear?~"

"You, darling~"

He said while looking you from head to toe, while his fingers tighten around your waist. "you to be mine, forever and to the end of time.. " He says, the sides of his mouth curled up into a smile. "Why me though..? why not anyone else?" you ask, your tone full of curiosity and fright. "Because you will fit my collection." His tone gets darker and more sadistic. Then he continues; "and because you are perfect~"He says in a more calmed and sweet tone. You replied,

"thats sweet and all, but do i even want to know what collection you're talking about.??"; you were honestly kind of scared to know. "Yes.. Yes, you want to know." He continues, "My collection of souls, my beautiful toys. If you join my collection, you will feel good, and you will be with me.."

He smiles a smile so big, you would think he is going to eat you there and then. He holds you even tighter, the force is strong, but not unberable, however..

"You wont say no~"
"Will you, my darling~?"

".. what would you do if i were to say no..?" You asked, although you think you probably shouldn't have. the smile, the nice smile dissapeared from his face. "I would just be.. Disappointed.. That you didnt agree to be mine.." "But, I am sure that wont be the case, since im the most charming man you have ever encountered.."
The grin returned to his face, however, this time, it is just a little bit more crazy.
you then asked the opposite question; "What would you do if i did agree..?" He replies, "Oh, that's an easy one!"