You're MINE. || pt. 2

"Now, you just have to repeat words I will say" He says getting closer to you.
"Repeat after me"
"I, the 6th harbinger of the fatui, Scaramouche, do solemnly declare...
That this perfect and adorable couple, will now be together until the end of time."

You stay silent.

"Come on, say them~"

"I, the 6th harbinger, do solemnly declare that this perfect and adorable couple, will now be together until the end of time"
He gives you a grin. Then repeats it.

"I, the 6th harbinger"

"Do solemnly declare"

"This perfect and adorable couple, will now be together until the end of time"

"I, the 6th harbinger of the fatui, do solemnly declare.."

so you repeat it just so he can shut up.(trust me, i did too.)

"i, the 6th harbinger of the fatui, do solemnly declare.. this perfect and adorable couple, will now be together until the end of time" you vow, regretting all life choices that has led you up to this moment.

"Finally..~"
"We are married now, darling"
"Your soul belongs to me now.."
"And you will not resist my love"
He gives a big grin.
"You are mine... Forever.."

"...yes i am." you say, not trying to fight back anymore. "Yes you are..."
"My cute little wife"
"Now come~.." He says while picking you up. "Come live with me, my house...~"
"...in the abyss."

"alright, its not like i have a choice anyway." you say. "Yes.. You dont have one"
"My darling~
"You are mine forever.."
"You are my wife after all.."
"Mine."

He starts laughing a little.. "Mine..." He repeats, as if he will go crazy if you ever leave him.

"what do we do now.? well- since were married.." you ask out of curiosity.
"Well..
We can celebrate"
He says with a big grin.
"But.. You will be mine..
Forever"
He gives the most beautiful smile he can. All his teeth are shown, and you notice he has some fangs.
"Forever... And Ever...~"

"Yeah.." you responded, at a loss for words because your brain isnt fully processing everything..

"My wife..."
"Mine forever and ever~"
"Come now, follow me to our house~"
He continues giving you a genuine grin, and takes you to a mansion in the abyss.

"our house.."

"So.. we live together now?" you ask.

"Of course darling~"
"We are married after all~"
"My lover, my everything~"
"You are mine forever.. Forever and ever~"

"You should be happy~... After all, you are my darling~.."

Mhm... how oh-so happy i am to be your beloved darling.." you say with a hint of sarcasm.

"You should be~"
"Because you are mine now..
And i will always love you..~"
"And i dont care if you dont love me"
"I will make you love me"
"I will make you see how perfect i am~"
"In the end, you are mine~ Forever and ever~"