Chapter four

I let Ant hug me before I demanded to know what happened "Ok so after I found you outside the moon-pool room and you were acting weird so when you went inside the moon-pool room I followed and when you stumbled I caught you and when you dived into the water I told Will what was happening and then hopped into the rover and found you swimming then you dived and when you came back into view you were holding your head then you turned and fainted and after I had called Will to get a stretcher and I opened the rover and pulled you into the rover and then tried to get you to wake up when you wouldn't wake up I drove to the moon pool were your dad was waiting with the stretcher. your dad picked you up and carried you to the stretcher and wheeled you here. And then here we are" mum said "tomorrow morning we are going onto land to take Fontaine to the doctors" dad said as he walked into the study "good to see you awake Fontaine" he said. After that they all walked out and I was all alone. When I woke up I was being carried through the aronnax halls by dad "hi sweetie I'm just taking you to the doctors" he said "ok" I sighed "but I can walk"

}{1 hour later}{

"So she will be ok" mum asked the nurse "yes she should be fine" the nurse said "why did this happen" mum asked "well my best guess would be that she had a lack of oxygen and as you live on a submarine that would be very likely but as you, Will and Ant didn't faint then it probably happened because she went outside of the submarine and maybe her mask was broken and not giving her the amount of oxygen she needed" the nurse answered "ok thanks" mum smiled at her then helped me down from the hospital chair and walked out of the room "ok Fontaine when we get but home I'll check your mask to make sure that it's not broken" mum said as soon as we were outside the hospital "ok I just want to get home" I said. About five minutes later we had gotten to the dock and hopped into our boat and headed to the Aronnax when we were out of sight of the dock mum pressed the button and the lid shut and we sank into the water the we drove to were the Aronnax was but it wasn't there and that's when I saw Ants fish swimming towards us "something bad must've happened for Jeffrey to be left behind" I worried but before mum could answer we heard someone crying Mayday! Mayday! We turned around and followed the coordinates to a small island not on any maps we popped up above the water and continued driving till we reached the sand then we got out of the boat and headed up the shore to find a girl about 20 "hi" I said but got no answer "hello?" I tried again no answer finally I turned her over and found her unconscious I groaned "mum come here" I called, mum walked back to me "oh no" she said as soon as she saw the girl. suddenly the girl started spluttering spitting out all the sand she swallowed "hi" she said in a raspy voice "hello" I answered. suddenly the Aronnax burst out of the water and the ramp came down at the front of the submarine and there were Dad, Ant and "Finn" I cried "Fontaine" Finn said running down the ramp and tripping over the end of the ramp I snorted. "Mum help me get her inside" I asked helping the girl up mum hurried over and helped me lift the girl. Ant had disappeared and only appeared when we had gotten the girl up the ramp he appeared with the a stretcher we lifted the girl up onto it and wheeled her to the study when we got there I hooked her up to the IV and heart monitor. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was waking up in my bed with mum sleeping beside me on a camp bed I  got up and immediately collapsed on the floor my head hitting the floor with a thud...