who are you🤨

Be aware slow burn romance is getting there😥

Narrator: Heyy guys you must be wondering why I'm narratoring this no ur not but! Do y'all think it would just be bob coming in with your food? Well that was originally going to happen but he's out getting some so you might be wondering who's opening the door well that's what you'll find out in a minute I'm just here a few seconds before this door even started to open and plus isn't it crazy the Bob velseb manic hasn't come up with a punishment your just stuck in this gross basement to prevent you from Escape, he has to much feelings for you, hes to crazy, stuck up for you, crazy right nobody even knows he has any.
And ya'know why he hasn't taken his mask off right?
Well he doesn't want you to know it's him from the restaurant he doesn't want you to not be with him.

..Creakk..

As the door creaked open you were still out sleeping to even hear the sound when the person was walking down the creaky staircase but it's when they bumped into the mattress when they startled you wake, you look over to see a person in a red cloak with holes on the hood, you jumped up and started to back up, noticing they were holding a Jagged knife is what really scared you, you tried to run but then realized you were tied up when you fell, you started to panic thinking you were about to die.
The person in the cloak comes over to you, holding up the knife above their head with both hands and brings it down quite fast but thankfully you grabbed onto the knife in time but still managing to cut yourself, their were taking the knife down to your chest making harder to keep the knife away but then you thought about something and kicked them in the crotch making them stop and fall to their knees with the knife still in their hand.

(Y/n pov)

I stood up staring at them holding their crotch and then I thought about something.. Something I thought I wouldn't think about since I was a kid or teen.
And.. I did it.
I walked closer to them as they were about to get up and I grabbed their hood pulled it off and grabbed their head and I pulled it back and then I.... smashed... Their head
Against the hard cold floor.
And I kept doing just that with a blank face with the ends of my lips curling up, their head was bleeding everywhere, I had blood on my knees and hands and there was a puddle on the ground, and even though I knew they were dead by now I kept... doing it over and over and over.

I bashed their head one more time and the strongest time causing their skull to break, I stood back up, staring blankly at the dead body, I grabbed the knife and all of a sudden I heard loud footsteps running to the basement and there stood that psychopath staring at me worriedly, I don't move nor hide or drop the jagged knife, he rushes over to me and... hugs? me
Why would he do that and what am I doing!?
I drop the knife and put my face into the side of his chest
"Your ok your alright" he said calmly as he rubbed circles smoothly on my back, he picks me up with my head on his shoulder and my legs wrapped around his waist, he walks up the creaky staircase and into the bedroom, he sits down on the edge of the bed as he continues to rub circles on my back and I bury my nose deeper into his sweater.

We sit there for a few minutes quietly when he grabs my head and looks at me deeply in my eyes and I look into his,
'OMG WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IS IT WHAT I THINK IT IS!?!?-wait he's not wearing his mask- omg it's Bob from the restaurant!' I thought, my mind was racing on what would happen "you alright?" I look away from his eyes, looking at the floor and back at him " wait bob? from the restaurant?" He just stared at me not saying anything. 'oh ok he's not going to do what I thought but I can't believe the killer is Bob, I can't believe I got this to a killer without even knowing it' he puts his hand on my side of my of my face and the other one of my thigh, I didn't dare look back at him my face was a tad bit pink from these small movements.

By this point I could feel his hot breath on my face as I started to turn my head to look at him, he moved my head with his hand and bashed his lips into mine, my eyes widened in shock from this 'OMG HE DID IT OMG WHAT DO I DO' my mind ran wild as I thought I thought I'd never kiss a wanted serial killer cannibal
but here I am and it... feels nice as it lasts, he broke off the kiss staring deeply into my eyes as he let go of my face and put his hand on my thigh like the other, "yea.." He said agreeing to who he was, by this time my face was already red but to be honest I wanted... more..

I put my arms on his shoulders as I lean in and kiss him deeper then the first time as I put my hand in his fluffy jet black hair intertwining my fingers through it.

I break off the kiss like a minute later looking at him seeing his face was all red, I giggle lightly at him, he gives me a confused look on his face "what why are you giggling at me is there sumthin' on my face?"
I snicker "nothing your fine"
I never thought I'd be happy after something like this, for God sake I was giggling at a cannibal that I kissed!
And plus I still have dried blood on my hands and knees.
"Alright then well we gotta clean this blood off ya"
"Oh.. yea" I said as I was about to get off Bob when he grabs my waist and picks me up, I yelp when he does so as he just holds me like I weigh nothing.

He brings me to the bathroom and sets me down on the side of the bath tub (idk what it is called but it looks like this-

And starts the water "make sure the tub doesn't over fill I'll be right back" Bob said as he leaves the bathroom, I sit there as I look at the running water as I also make sure it's not too cold nor too hot

Bob walks back into the room with my clothes and sets them down on the counter "did you go to my house and just steal my clothes?" "I mean yea I don't necessarily know what size you are" he said as he walks to the tub and turn off the water "anyways I'll leave you to it to wash off the blood but when your done ya gotta tell me what happened" "oh alright" Bob leaves the room and shuts the door behind him, I strip off my clothes and get into the tub, the water changing to an blood orange color from the blood.

Once done washing off the blood, I drain the water and grab a towel, drying off and putting on some sweats and a tight-ish shirt (I didn't even think abt it but I have a similar outfit💀) I get out of the bathroom and walk into the bedroom where I saw Bob reading a book with glasses now, 'to be honest he looks good no stop it I can't be thinking like this even though I kiss him we're just going to ignore that-' he looks up from his book and at me, he closes his book and sets it asideas he takes off his glasses, I walk up to the bed and sit down on the edge "alright so ya alright with tellin me what happened?" I thought about what had happened in the basement and the fact that theres a now rotting corpse there and wonder if I should actually tell him.

_______________________________

Hey y'all I felt mean today and I'm in a great mood speaking of which I didn't sleep at all last night and was just drawing and watching yt so it's up to you guys if y/n should tell him that they killed a person from the cult or just keep it a secret and tell him a lie 😼 {pls just 1 comment or more😭}and btw ima try to publish once a week 🥰
Since I've been having a lot of motivation recently but I've literally cried making this chap bc sum was happening w wattpat and the first time I was gonna go through it, it said sum was wrong with saving and then it kicked me out of the app and when I got back in over 500 words of work was gone😭😭 anyways ba bye Lovelyz💋💋💋