Chapitre un

I hurriedly packed my luggage, my breathing heavy and uneven. Suddenly my door slammed open and someone grabbed my wrist turning me around. "You are not going anywhere!" My mother harshly yelled. "Oh really? Watch me!" I harshly yanked my arm away from my mother's grip, then continued stuffing my bag. She kept yelling at me but I ignored her.

I put on my shoes and started walking down the stairs while dragging my suitcase, when I was close to the door my arm once again got gripped, but this time by my dad. "What?" I yelled in his face.

"You won't even be able to last a day without us, you're useless and lazy and you can't do anything without our help" he said smirking at me.

"You know what dad? I rather live on the streets than stay under the same roof as you devils, you can go both to hell! " I said, then roughly opened the door and slammed it close, rushing towards the Uber that was waiting for me.

I ran inside it and then told the man to start driving, he nodded and then started the engine.

I looked back and saw both my parents looking at me, they had an angry expression yet I could see the sadness laced within their gaze. My eyes filled with tears and then when I couldn't hold it in anymore, it gushed out my eyes like a waterfall.

The driver glanced at me through the rearview mirror. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Honestly? I just told my dad that him and mom can go to hell, I just ran away from home and I'm headed to a country that I'm not familiar with, that to by myself and I have no clue what I'm going to do once I get there, so yeah... I am 100% not okay!" I replied, my voice cracked and hoarse because of my break down just now.

The man looked at me before saying "well damn" I chuckled at him and he smiled upon in seeing me smiling. "You should wipe those tears away, it makes me want to smack you for crying instead if keeping that charming smile on you face." He winked and I cringed at his cocky behavior.

The rest of the drive was just me and him talking.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

When the car stopped I jumped out and took my suitcase with the help of the driver. "By the way my names Jack, Jack Dawson" he said, I looked at him and only then did I realize how close he was, I could smell his Cologne. And wow, I must say, he was one fine looking man. "Uhm m-my names handsome.. Wait no! My names not handsome my names Elora, Elora Jane. El or EJ for short" I said, mentally slapping myself for stuttering. "Well nice to meet you,Nothandsomemynameselorajaneelorejforshort, I must say you have quiet a long name" He said chuckling. My face turned red from embarrassment.

Waving him bye, I sighed looking at the airport, and then took slow steps towards it.

I sat down on one of the benches and then started thinking.

This was it, my life will finally get a new chapter.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Wassup, this is Lucas.

This story will be written by me, and I hope you like it :)