lost

(Hyun's room)

I want you to be my queen, my mafia queen(hyun said)

You didn't want me this morning (ara said)

Something's wrong (ara said as hyun come closer)

Nothing's wrong, bad things happen everytime(hyun said as he kissed ara forcefully)
______________________________________

WTF!!(ara said as she pushed him hard)

Did you just f**king pushed me b***h(hyun said as he walked in her way)

Dude I have some self respect,yeah I have a huge crush on you but it's not like I am crazy all over you and do things like this after the incident at school I am not doing crazy stuff like that again,let me go!!(ara said as she cried out)

I don't care about what you have to say, I hate you!(hyun said as he grabbed ara by her hair)

Let me go!!(ara struggled)

Like I said ,I don't care about anything you have to say(hyun said as he pushed her on the bed)

Please,don't do it I have alot to do in life I have a family and my little sister, I love her more than my life(ara pleased as she cried)

Don't do this shit in front of me, I don't care(hyun said as he snapped at ara)

Let me go!!(ara said as she pushed him away and tried to get up and run)

(As she tried to get away hyun pushed her down hard,she struggled to free herself but hyun's grip was too strong)

(Ara was screaming for help as hyun tried force himself into her but hyun covered her mouth)

(After sometime ara fell unconscious,hyun didn't even noticed it until he was done)

Stop acting,wake up(hyun said as he pushed her a bit but she was not moving)

F**k!!(Hyun said as he pushed his hair back in frustration)

(Hyun left the room not even calling someone to treat Ara)
______________________________________________

Y/N's POV

Whose body am I in now(y/n thought as she saw that she is in someone's bedroom)

(She walks to the dressing table and looks in the mirror)

(Y/N's real mom's sister and Y/N's adoptive mother)

Am I in the body of my mom(y/n said as she looks in the mirror)

Are you ready,baby(?? Said as they opened the door)

(As y/n looked at the person, she was shooked)