2.

I jumped out of my sleep as my very loud alarm clock went off. I swear I should have threw that damn thing away when my father gave it to me.

I looked at the time to see that it was time to get up. Yesterday I started my new job at the club I promise that wasn't my first choice of jobs. But as my father says it's better to be in the loins dean.

I know had a meeting to go to with some of the people that came with me from New York. My father is the American mafia leader if that's what you wanna call him. I call his ass a bitch that thinks their running shit. But hey not everyone's like me.

It took a long time for my mother to agree to let me do this mission. I've always wanted to be more involved with the family business I have two older sisters. Jane and Joanna they are twins, and they both will take my father spot once he steps down. We figured that since one is dumb without the other, and the other is clueless without the dumb one, that they work better together.

Anyways I wanted to be able to go on missions I like to get my hands dirty. So hiding behind a desk would have never worked out for me and my mom knew that.

But anyways I got up and made my way to the shower. As I waited for the water to warm up I went to my walk in closet and started to prepare my outfit for the day. After that was done I went and got into the shower well not before wrapping my hair up so it wouldn't get wet.

After my shower I dried off and lotion my body then I got dress.

My whole image is showing off my body I mean I am a stripper apparently so everyone would expect that plus I enjoy wearing what makes me feel like a bad bitch

Anyways I oil my body down while that was drying a little I brushed teeth and did my skin care routine. After that was finished I started on my makeup I settled for something more simple.
Then I styled my hair which I went with a cute bun, which took 4 tries.

Anyways I checked the time and it was time to go I sprayed some of my perfume and grabbed my phone keys and purse and left.

I still couldn't get the thought of that woman out of my head I knew exactly who she was, but she didn't know me will she did but not the true me. I get to use my real name the world doesn't know that my father has a younger daughter all they know is that he has twins.

My family kept it like that for a reason this reason of course. My father has been trying to take down the Capossela family for a very long time and now he is going to do just that.

I know more about the Capossela family then they think I know that Giovanni secretly hates her sister and most definitely that father of theirs.

But Giovanni and Giavanni relationship is tricky because sometimes they are on good terms sometimes they on bad terms. It's up to me to catch them when they are on bad terms.
I know that Giavanni goes behind her sister back and tell the world that she made her sister.

Hell Gio has seen plenty of videos of her saying that and that little wife of Gia's that bitch is the fakest of them all. Ally is Gio ex of 4 years yes crazy I know I know.
A couple of years ago Ally and Gia came out to the world that they were together while Ally was still with Gio.

Of course she was hurt broken the woman that she thought loved her was fucking her sister this whole time. Then after they broke up Ally told the family she was pregnant.

Which means she was cheating on Gio with her sister while they were together. The little boy is 4 now...... that should do most of the explaining.

But still Gio never left her sister side she was to afraid to she was even her sister maid of honor even help plan the wedding. See this family shows too much of their business to the world it's actually disgusting.

And I'm actually sad for Gio she has worked hard for everything that she has she just can't seem to get away from that sister of her's so I'm gonna help her. Well she's gonna help herself I'll just give her. A jump start anyway I made it to the meeting spot.

We went over the plans about the attack I had my own plan I was following. What me and my father wants us to different things my father he wants power he wants the Italian mafia. His plan is the plan that's gonna end up with all of us dead.

Me I just want Giovanni hell with the mafia I could careless about that I made a promise and I plan on keeping it.

*later on that night*

It was 7 and I was now getting ready for work when my phone started to ring. I looked down to see that it was Joanna. I answered the phone and put it on speaker phone so I could continue to get ready.
"Hello" I said while putting on my outfit
"Hi sister" I heard Anna say
"Hi Jo how can I help you?" I asked
"Oh nothing just wanted to check on how my baby sister is you're starting your new job today" Jo said sounding very suspicious
"Yes I am now ask what you need to ask before I hang up on you" I said in a more demanding tone
"Fine can I borrow the sparkle gold dress that ma brought you?" Jo asked

"For what?" I asked because this bitch never goes anywhere
"There's a dinner party tonight that father is having and you know I have nothing to wear to things like that" Jo said you could hear the annoyance in her voice
"Yea sure just don't rip it with your fat ass"
I said trying not to laugh knowing she was about to get defensive
"My ass is not fat!" Jo snapped at me
"Jo... be for real you can sit a whole plate on that ass" I said while laughing
"I'm hanging up now" Jo said
"I love you too hun" I said before Joanna hung up the phone.

 be for real you can sit a whole plate on that ass" I said while laughing "I'm hanging up now" Jo said "I love you too hun" I said before Joanna hung up the phone

(Jazmyne's outfits)

I threw on some shorts and a hoodie over my work outfit. My hair was down in a half up half down look I grabbed everything that I would be needing for tonight and left.