Himbos Clyde x Male!reader

No one POV - You and Clyde were bestfriends since elementary. You guys were always together no matter what and through these years you've gained feelings for Clyde but you never found the moment to tell him since he gets with so many girls. You didn't even know if he liked boys! One ay though you found yourself at Clyde's front door. You check the message on your phone again before sighing and knocking on the door.

Y/N POV- "Oh!, hello Y/n Clyde is upstairs in his room."  Clyde's father said as you nodded as you entered the house. You start walking upstairs thinking about all the things Clyde could say to you.  When you finally made it up you slowly entered his room.

"Hey dude you came!" Clyde said as he was sitting on the floor playing video games I just stared at him for a while Clyde seemed to notice this "Do you want to play?" he questioned as he pat the spot next to him. " Sure I could play for a bit" I answered with a smile. 

*TIME SKIP*

After we played for about 20-30 minutes I finally decided to ask him "What was the text for?" "Oh..." he responded sounding like he dreaded this moment. "Well dude, Bebe broke up with me... Again"  It pained me to see him go back to her every time. "Clyde dude, I've told you every single time." I said with a hint of anger in my tone. "Well yeah dude that's why I decided to give up on love."

"WHAT?!"

I shouted out of shock  "There are so many other people to be with beside  Bebe" "Oh yeah like who?" he said with a dumbfounded face at that point I had enough " LIKE ME YOU HIMBO YOU ARE SO INTO YOURSELF AND BEBE THAT YOU DON'T THINK ABOUT ME CLYDE!, THIS CONVERSATION PROBABLY DOESNT MATTER TO YOU BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS VIDEO GAMES SPORTS AND GIRLS!" I looked at Clyde's face to see that it was all red "That was hot and also you like me wit no... LOVE ME!" he said with the blush still on his face " Is that all you got from this?"  "Yes" he said to me before he kissed me. I soon melted into the kiss. When we broke the kiss he asked me "Will you be my boyfriend?"  " What happened to giving up on love? " Forget that I have you!"  "Omg you are ridiculous"  "Ridiculously in love with you!" "Wow you are such a rizz god?" I said while I rolled my eyes

That was it omg it has been so long since  wrote a story so it sucks this one was just for fun and just a little testing so yeah hope you liked it bye loves - Kodzu!