Hi there Mr Green Eyes!

I couldn't help but stare at the boy who was sitting in reception waiting to be interviewed. He had a white shirt ,with black pants and with his hair curled . I was so curious, I got up and decided to go to the bathroom . Walking towards reception, there he was sitting with earphones in his ears. He tried not to look at me . I kept looking at his face and I noticed he had really green eyes . He looked just like his brother . He is more muscular. Fuck what am I doing .

"Morning Quin ,going to the bathroom quickly...when I come back can I get some of your lovely tarts?"

I hated her tarts . Whenever I ate it ...it felt like I was being choked out . When I started selling my own little cakes ,she stopped talking to me so in order not to have conflict at work I decided to stop selling my cakes . As I walked to the bathroom . I turned around to see if he was looking as to where I was going . Silly of me . He didnt even go through the interview yet and I'm already trying to grab his attention . Look at what slut you are !

On my way back . He was gone . Probably got called to do the interview. I'll ask the HR manager later more about you first I need to focus on work . I haven't been doing well lately. I can't really understand why I'm not doing well . Sales can be draining but I could handle it . Now it's like I can cry a river and die . But what can I say I need to make a living. I take care of my parents so I need this more then anything .

phone chimes *
Babe:I miss you ,see you soon .

Well I'm excited to see Taurus today . I missed him a little . I don't know but lately I've been slacking in my relationship as well cause all day I'm fantasizing about Virgo . My team leader and don't get me started with Cancer . Cancer and I had something going on . I know what you thinking. She's a cheater . Well if you in a boring loop with your partner it kinda does push you and I don't really know what's Taurus up to . He always wants to fight and when it comes to intimacy ,it's so dull . I tried speaking to him about how we should meet each other half way when it comes to intimacy. He just says "Okay ,you should tell me what to do " Well I do not want to be with someone that expects me to tell them how to please me . I like someone that takes their own initiative and that's what I got from Cancer . Cancer and I are on bad terms but a story for another day .

At lunch I decide to speak to your brother Scorpio. He tells me you're a goof ball but quite an adventurer . I become more interested. What's it about you that I'm so attracted to . I can't seem to put my finger on it . I'm really good at reading people's behavior and some what sus them out . But with you, oh you a tough cookie. I need to speak to my HR manager . He will give me more insight . Your brother is already on to me .

"Why so much questions about Libra ?" Scorpio smirking at me .
"I'm just curious " I smile a little bit
"Mmm I'm little jealous '' Cancer notches my shoulder and smiles .

Cancer always looks at me as though he has so much to say but chooses to say less and I think he feels the same way about me . What attracted me to Cancer was he is a soft spoken person as well as he has beautiful eyes like yours . Cancer annoys me and I miss him for that mostly . He is so into the new girl at work . I guess I can give him that .

"Heyyy Aquarius!!I' was hoping to walk into you " I said out of breath .
"Hey Gemini ,what's wrong ?"
"I've been wanting to ask you about the guy with the green eyes out of curiosity "
"Oh I know cause he told me how you were staring at him ,what you wanna know ?
"Just the basics"
"Well he just finished school like yourself and is a chatter box "
"Okay ...so he has an identical personality?"
"Yes , and he told me to tell you to stop staring at him ...it's creepy "

As my HR manager walked away ,I smiled all by myself like a fool . You are interested in me too or not ? What am I thinking, at the end of the day ,they still need to hire you in order for me to get to know well from a distant.

Will write again . Hope you guys like so far .Much love ❤️