𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐲

MARÍA wanted to be kept a secret. she didn't want people know who her dad is because she wanted to release music. but she didn't want people to listen to her music just because of who her dad was. she wanted people to love her music just because they like it. so that's what she did.

maria pascal released her first single in 2020 when she was only seventeen years old. her name on all platforms was maría cecilia instead of using maria pascal. she posted snips of it on tiktok which is how she earned her followers. but as the months went by she grew bigger, she gained fans. fans that were curious about her life. yet they still can't find who her family is other than who her mom is. maria gomez and that maría cecilia is named after her mom.

now, her dad got a big opportunity to be a star of a new adaption show of "the last of us." maria started appearing more with her dad causing people to wonder what is her relationship with the famous pedro pascal. but maria didn't care. she continued living her life.

when suddenly a beautiful and wonderful person came inside of her life. that person changed the way that maria saw the world. changed her own mindset on things. made her open her eyes to feelings that she's never felt before. bella ramsey.

bella was either going to be the death of maria or bring maria even more life.

MARÍA CECILIA PASCAL
━━━━ portrayed by isabela merced

MARÍA CECILIA PASCAL ━━━━ portrayed by isabela merced

instagram. mariacecilia
spam instagram. mariaispunk
contact names. mija ❤️ | mari 💗 | ave maria
capricorn . questioning

BELLA MAY RAMSEY
━━━━ portrayed by themselves

BELLA MAY RAMSEY━━━━ portrayed by themselves

instagram. bellaramsey
spam instagram. spagettiosbr
contact names. bells | my ellie
libra . queer

━━━ celeste speaks🌟
hey babesssss!!!
this book is gonna be roller coaster
to write. for the longest i've been wanting
to write a book where the oc is finding themselves
so bascially, maria doesn't know that she likes
girls until bella enters her life. so it
will be a slow burn but not that much
but it will be. i'll make sure to write
maria and her thoughts through the process of
figuring out what she truly is and how she
truly feels towards bella if it's platonic or not!

hope you enjoy and don't be a silent reader!