A1: PART TWO: bye, bye, wes.

ACT ONE PART ONE

Hush

Amber Freeman

"i'm going to need you to be quiet for me."

🗡

Maggie stirred her the pasta boiling in the pot, staring down at the bubbles rising to the top in silence; her stomach growled, wanting to reach i there and grab a plain noodle.
She sighed, knowing she couldn't actually do that. She left the pasta to cook for a little longer as she grabbed herself the strainer from the back cabinet, when she set it down on the counter; the doorbell rang.

"Shit." She grumbled, flicking off the gas stove, stirring the pasta once more before exiting the kitchen.

Maggie groggily rubbed her eyes. Who could be visiting her at this time. The doorbell rang again.

"I'm coming." The near yell left her throat, turning the lock to open the door.

"Margaret Reeves?" It was Deputy Vinson.  "I have a couple questions for you to answer down at the station regarding the events of tonight, is this a bad time? Are your parents home?"

🗡

"it's always someone in the friend group,"

how could someone be so attractive but yet so psychotic?

i wish i knew the answer.

CHAPTER TWO: bye, bye, wes

contains changes in Ghostface killings, "whodunnit".

blood, death, gore - it's scream what do you expect.

🗡