Sally Starlet.

Sally Starlet.

She's what Julie would call a rising star. She certainly does sparkle, as everyone has said. Julie always thought highly of her; they were said to be greatest friends until the tragedy. Julie was so surprised when Sally abruptly left the neighborhood.

Julie learned of the news while she was playing home with Frank and Eddie. She found it unbelievable that Sally left them out of the blue. Wally the puppet was the one who broke the news. He was weeping and dripping with sweat. Sally, he claimed, didn't even bother to look at him when he tried to talk to her. Julie couldn't help but give him a bear hug as Eddie and Frank continued to interrogate him.

Everyone became depressed after hearing the news. Julie had never felt the desire to resist from playing. Howdy even shut down business because he was unable to continue selling his wonderful goods while staring at anything yellow. Every time a puppet addressed Sally, Wally began acting strangely and changed the conversation. That was so sad of him, he couldn't even keep himself from crying when he thought of his friend Sally.

Julie couldn't think of Sally, which may be why she stayed by her beloved Wally.

Did you play today? Wally stated as he washed a few dishes in the sink. He constantly barked on how much anything filthy offended Home. "Not at all, no. Wally, I miss her. When will she return? You spotted her." Julie answered him while her eyes began to flood up with tears. Wally scoffed as he intensified his dishwashing, which she overheard. "Sally left her friends. She really messed up by doing that. Do you not fully agree with me?" He spoke with a voice laced with hate. "Wally." Julie expressed shock that he had ever spoken those things. "Julie." After abusing the dishes, he stopped washing them.

"Our relationship has been severely harmed by this incident. Why won't you simply cooperate with me? Do you really love me?" He dries his hands and moves a little closer. "Of course, Wally, I do."

"No." He came to an abrupt halt. "Not you, Julie. I'm not loved by you. You would have rather gone with Sally."

"You know that is incorrect." Julie murmured as tears started to stream down her face. "May I mention, you are self-centered; you don't love me. I put so much effort into serving you and us, yet you treat me like a game." Wally fixed his unappealing gaze on Julie. Disgusting. Julie, however, was aware that she was always the fool and he was always correct. "Yeah, Honey, please forgive me." softer and quieter voice. While looking down at her feet, Julie's eyesight blurred and she started to cry. She can't believe how poorly she treated Wally.

"Stop crying. You cannot cry like a baby. The one who is hurt is me. Dry off your tears. Avoid being selfish." When Wally yelled at Julie, she immediately cleaned her face so that no more tears would fall. Pathetic. Wally sped over to the demon puppet sobbing uncontrollably and tightly gripped her waist as she joyfully matched. He still finds it difficult to keep her to himself. He thought he had everything planned out. Home was always right, but no matter what he did, Julie wouldn't stay on a leash. Of course Wally wouldn't hurt Julie; he wouldn't hurt his toy.

"I'm truly sorry." Julie continued to whine and moan while wailing more. Wally simply calmed her by stroking her hair to ease his hold on her. 'Would you like some pie right now?" He released her from the hug and examined her snobbish face. After sneezing, Julie nodded and returned to her chair.

Wally set the pie on the table while it was still scorching hot. Julie couldn't eat any, but she couldn't resist cutting herself a slice. "May I keep any for my house?" Between the hiccups, she managed to get the words out. "Home? Already?" Once he completed his first slice of pie, Wally said. "I have to go home. Honey, I have a lot of things to do." Julie sniffled while still having voice pain. She nevertheless abruptly stood up from her chair despite this. Wally threw her another snide glare, but Julie only crookedly grinned. Wally is always right, therefore she didn't want to harm him any more.

Due to Wally taking a deep breath and approaching Julie's ear before halting, Julie believed she had started a new outbreak. "Get straight home." He ordered before giving her a quick kiss and walking away. Julie was fixated on the pie she was holding. She was so reminded of Sally by it.

-

She walked out of Home in the dark. When Frank halted her in her tracks, she was carrying out Wally's orders. frightening her horns almost completely. "Frank!" She alarmed the larger puppet. "I'm very sorry." He mumbled before going on. "Would you be interested in talking?"

One of the puppets who avoided discussing Sally's event was Frank. Really, no one did. Julie questioned how everyone was handling it. Wally, however, gave her the order to return home.

One conversation with Frank might not hurt.

-

He was left at home with the mess. Wally washed the floors while wearing damp sleeves. He had wild eyes. He could not tolerate his toy leaving in such a manner. "Why would you allow her to leave? We could have started over and ended this when we had her to ourselves." The drapes were madly rustling, and the floor planks were cracking. "Are there too many still alive?" Wally got out of his crouching stance. "None of them grasp the idea of their own existence." He argued angrily that Home would miss out on such an opportunity.

Home made Wally aware of something as he heard more banging and nosies. He saw Julie and Frank walking to his house together as he peered through the window blinds. He still can't keep his toy on a leash. She doesn't follow orders nor tries to. Wally has to take measure in his own hands if Julie won't stop being unfaithful to him.

There are so many choices, but Julie must select the difficult one.