CHAPTER 2 CONVENIENCE STORE

Your pov

       Your pov.

      Walking down the street I hear my stomach growling so I decide to go to one of my favorite local convenience stores. Ignoring the cat calls I get I start my way toward there.A guy puts his arm over me, asking me for my number.Dammit. Punching him in the face I walk a bit faster hoping to get there sooner.Putting my air pods in, I start to listen to blue hair which is a coincidence since I have blue hair myself. I'm finally there. I greet the cashier and go to the snack aisle.I pick up a banana milk and some chips. I wonder if I should just buy the whole store.Everything looks great except the condoms. Looking back I see some of my classmates trying to buy some cigarettes.Dummy.

   "Hey!Lets just go somewhere else.Stop messing around!"

That guy next to Daniel came into the store leaning on the glass how rude.I'll just leave them be.Things started to get worse as he threatened him and started to steal some alcohol.Not only did they take cigarettes but alcohol!I could've bought that!It was truly unfair they started picking on him and calling it a 'truce'.

   *whack*

  *slam*

    My patience has dropped to zero.I'm just trying to get some snacks! I should stop them.Walking over to them I slapped him in the face. "That's enough."The side commenters are at it again.IM JUST TRYINH TO GET A SNACK. I started to lose it. I kept bonking  him on the head until his head had a cartoon bump.Maybe I should rub it in. "Mira doesn't like fighters.Also your paying for my snacks." 

.

.

  And that's what happened.Actually.Zack looked like he ate something sour but he still payed.After that they left and zack gave me one last glare until following them.

    "Thank you Y|N!" The cashier blurted.How does he know my name? "How do you know my name?" I asked.dis is suspicious..Maybe I shouldn't have helped him.

    "Oh! My roommate told me.His name is Daniel park and so is mine."

    "Nice to meet you Daniel.Here.It was 'free.' Anyway." I slid a extra banana milk I made Zack pay for.He looked up with sparkles in his eyes.Oh right he has some bruises.I'll buy some bandages too. Giving him the money to pay for it I took some of the bandages and put it on the swollen areas.I should give him my number in case he gets hurts by them again. After all, we're now friends!