Sleepover

Info: this is based on the hc that when her parents were being awful and high (poor girl is traumatized) that she would go to one of the choir member's houses. I figured that if she couldn't go to Connie's that she would go to Noel even though they don't get along because he has such oldest child energy and I feel like she would feel safe around him

~~~

𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘒 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘒 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘒 the noise rang through the house and Noel rushed to the door holding a bag of popcorn for his guest. "Misha! you're here!! I was thinking we could watch.." he stopped, staring at the girl who was outside. This was the last person he expected to see. "Ocean?"

It was hard to look at her, the talkative and peppy girl was now silent, her large eyes melting into tear filled rivers. Noel was shocked into silence, he didn't except her to be so upset, he didn't expect her to come to him. He moved away from the doorway, motioning for the poor girl to come inside. As soon as she stepped in, He pulled her into a tight embrace. 

As soon as they separated Noel grabbed her hand and brought her into the kitchen. "have a snack. I'm gonna go tell my mom you came over and cancel with Mischa, ok?" he said quietly, watching for her response. She nodded and walked to his fridge as he pulled out his phone and started typing. "what happened?"

"huh?" she replied, expecting, but also dreading this question. "oh.. just some stuff with my parents. I would have gone to Connie but she's camping, I hope you don't mind." 

"It's fine, you can come over whenever." he offered quickly. "You can stay over if you want. We could paint nails or watch a movie, or whatever you want to do." 

"I think I'd like that." She pulled a cheese stick out of Noel's fridge and opened it. "Wanna watch Chicago? I think you would like it." (yes, I chose Chicago just because Kholby Wardell likes it. I've never even seen it lmao)

"Sure. I'll go get you something to change into and the nail paints. Be right back!" He said while running to his room. Ocean walked into his lounge and sat on the couch. A few minutes later, Noel came back holding various nail paint, a few blankets, and a clean set of pajamas. He set everything down next to Ocean. "bathroom is down the hall to the left." He watched her walk off with the clothes in hand and grabbed the remote to pull up Chicago on his TV. As soon as Ocean returned and sat down he pressed play and turned the her, brandishing the paints. "what color?"

Ocean grinned before replying, "red." Noel twisted off the cap and pulled her hands towards him, putting a layer of blood red paint on her nails. 

Once he had finished, he snuggled up close to her to provide comfort from her earlier sadness. They sat in comfortable silence until Ocean's nails dried.

"I'll do you now!" She said happily, grabbing the black paint and pulling at Noel's wrists. She put a layer of paint on each nail, it was messy and uneven but she thought it was fantastic. Noel layed his hands in his lap to dry and smiled at Ocean. 

"Maybe you're not too  bad." Ocean smiled in response and hugged him.

"Thanks for this. I feel a lot better."

~~~

Words: 506

I got this idea at school and almost cried.