Chapter thirteen

Y/n summoned her other weapon a scythe upon Raiden's body he dodged ar the last second and continued to dodge as she attacked him Raiden used fists at Y/n to slam her into the ground blood bled out of her face as she laughed and touched his arm and said "DIVINE PUNISHMENT!" Raiden was sent flying he did a flip to land but he felt his insides getting chewed.

The humans were worried for their fighter as the God's cheered happily especially Zeus and Hermes but mostly Adam Raiden still got up no matter what even if the pain was overbearing he smiled "So this is the power of a goddess?" Raiden got up smirking as he gripped his chest and turned it the red marks all over his body made him become bigger.

He was going to explode due to his muscles but Thrud helped him Control himself he breathed in and out as Y/n didn't wait to attack him and went for him immediately she did a flip into the air and kicked him, as he simply grabbed her leg and swung her around the ring into a wall she groaned heavily but got up.

Y/n coughed up blood he was about to punch her but she headbutted him before he could do anything "I shall finish this quickly as I can." Y/n said as she began quickly to punch Raiden. Using her strength but he grabbed her arm and began to use all his strength to hold her arm he almost tore her arm off but you quickly kick his stomach Y/n screamed in pain.

The Greek gods were worried and scared for their beloved niece, granddaughter or cousin "you really almost got me Raiden Divine healing" her arm began to heal as blue aura surrounded her arm healing it instantly "now shall we dance?" "We shall sexy lady." Raiden said as Y/n went to punch him he dodged as she quickly switched her feet to punch him square in the face.

They than started headbutting each other blood coming out of their heads they both let go of their heads as they backed away from each other Y/n went into punching Raiden again and again as Raiden used his forearms to block your attack but you finally got past his forearms and kicked him straight into his face.

Blood leaked from the both of you,
Y/n layed on the ground blood dripping out of your stomach as you weren't watching your back Raiden punched you in the stomach head on you coughed up blood you used your divine healing but it wouldn't work as it was to late to heal your open stomach the humans cheered as the gods cried in sadness.

You smiled at Raiden and said "lay beside me please I can't stand right now as you can see.." your smile still on your face your breathing slowing "yk your really good at fighting. This is the most fun I've had in years yk?" "Same here Y/n.. Same here." Raiden said as he looked into your eyes as you looked at his (Raiden I'm sorry..) You thought as you dryly say to him "THE SCALE OF OBSESSION!"

His eyes were not normal anymore as Brunnhilde was smiling happily that humanity won the smile on her face disappeared "RAIDEN NOOO!" Brunnhilde yelled throughout the stadium as people looked at the center to see Raiden breaking his neck to take his head off as it worked "heh.. I did it" Y/n muttered as her eyes closed for the last time she smiled happily (Papa, brother.. Adam, Herc, and Shiva I will miss you all)

The humans were drop dead surprised as their hero just killed himself as Zeus announced he'll give the point to the gods as it had been Raiden that had died first. Brunnhilde was mad not at you for killing Raiden last second but Zeus she marched the hallways with a crying Goell by her side. She slammed the doors to Zeus's room as some of the God's were in there mourning Y/n.

"What is it Brunnhilde?" Zeus asked "why did you let Y/n go out there?" The gods got quiet quickly waiting for Zeus'sresponse "It was her choice and also she used her powers on everyone before going into battle as it was to late to stop her." He explained "why do it? Why Y/n?" Brunnhilde sulked as did Goell as they fell to the ground.

Kojiro felt his heart beat stop when he saw his lover on the floor dead he was to sad to even explain it as for Adam he told Eve he wanted to be alone for awhile until than he hugged his other wife his second wife was Y/n they were poly.

As for Okita he felt depressed and sad he could never hear that angel's voice again only if he wished to go to the afterlife.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

A girl and her maid walked around the imperial garden she wore a kimono her (s/c) shining brightly her made held her umbrella "my lady? Do you like the weather today?" "I indeed do-oh it's raining how odd?" "Shao xia let's go back inside it's still cold out here" "yes, lady Y/n." The maid said as they exited the emperial garden back into their estate.