| Chapter 07-01 |

[Day of the meeting]
[3rdPov]

"Well... time to get up.." Sabre sat up, giving himself a moment before he soon walked to the desk, and grabbed the sword that was glistening in the sunlight. He made his way through the doors and down, seeing Time cooking in the kitchen.
"Oh! Hey Sabre are you going to the meeting?" Time asked, cookies on a tray above the furnace.
"Yeah I am!" Sabre smiled at Time, in a better mood than yesterday, less groggy too.
"Good! Take these!" Time handed Sabre a stack of cookies, "You just got up, and I'm not letting you go hungry, especially when I'm not going to teleport you. Light's coming over to teleport you to the leader's meeting." Time went back to cooking in the kitchen for himself, happily humming.
"Ah- Time! You didn't have to! I would've gotten food on the way there or something!" Sabre was thankful but realized Time started making food for himself once he had baked a stack of cookies for Sabre.
"Sabre it's fine, besides I'll be here most of the day, I won't be going out so it's completely okay Sabre!" Time was insistent that it was okay. "Besides I think Light's outside the village, he'll be here soon", Time reminded Sabre of Light arriving to pick him up.
"Oh! shoot! Bye Time!" Sabre waved bye, immediately running out into the rest of the small village, and ran into Light "O-ow! Oh! I'm really sorry Light!" Sabre apologized profusely, still on the ground.
"Its fine Sabre, you look little stressed from what's going on today I assume?" Light offered a hand to Sabre, Sabre grabbing Light's hand and being pulled up onto his feet.
"Thanks. Yeah kind of am. I only met with the Green Leader at some point before this so meeting the other leaders it's just bit nerve wracking.." Sabre rubbed the back of his head, smiling nervously.
"That makes sense. Now come on Sabre! I'd rather not teleport in the middle of the village." Light started walking towards the direction he came from.
"Okay Light!" Sabre followed him away from the village, both still they were engulfed in lightning.

[Once they arrived]

"Oh wait- the new meeting place is at the abandoned library?" Sabre looked at the rebuilt library, he followed Light.
"Ready Sabre?" Light asked because he could tell Sabre was pretty anxious about what was going to happen.
"Yeah I am", Sabre smirked slyly, covering his own anxiety and dread with a smirk, the sword cleanly tucked to his side.
The walked in being met face to face with the rest of the leaders at the table in the middle, Sabre's anxiety instantly rose at their surprised looks, going behind Light.
"Sabre?" Yellow Leader looked at Sabre, who was hiding behind Light, clear nervousness on Sabre.
"S-Sabre? Sabre!" Red Leader or M as Sabre might say instantly went to hug Sabre, glad that Sabre was back, still regretting when he had lashed out at Sabre.
"H-hey M.. how are you?" Sabre hugged back, dismissing the moment of M lashing out at him when the world was slowly ending.
"I'm great! How are you Sabre? I know it's been a bit since.." M was going to recall the moment "Nevermind!" M shook his head, pulling himself from the hug.
"Hey Sabre! It's been a bit!" Green Leader just waved and smiled at Sabre.
"I've been well M. Hey Green Leader!" Sabre gripped himself tightly on the arm still nervous, giving a smile to Green Leader.

Violet king noticed Sabre gripping himself, "Hey Sabre, You okay?" Violet stood up and pointed out Sabre was gripping his other arm so tightly, to the point he could probably bleed.
"A-ah I'm fine Violet Leader!" Sabre insisted, his voice meaning otherwise, stepping back behind Light.
"Okay. Now Light, Sabre, come here and sit with us", Violet Leader smiled invitingly, sitting back down in his seat.
"Sabre do you want the chair?" Light walked to his seat, offering a chance of sitting for the meeting.
"No thank you Light, besides your the one who's supposed to be in the chair. Not me", Sabre declined his offer to sit down for the meeting, anxiety still high.

"I see you're doing well Sabre", Orange Leader looked at Sabre with kind eyes.
"Yeah, I've been well", Sabre was thinking of something, still gripping his arm tight, he had started to bleed but didn't notice.
"That's good!" Orange leader waited along with everyone for the Indigo Leader to show up with Blue leader, so the meeting could commence.
"We're still waiting on.. Indigo Leader and a Blue Leader, okay.. Sabre how about you explain how you're back?" M looked back at Sabre, wanting an explanation on how he's back, still not sure what happened during the End of a Universe Scenario.
"Well..." Sabre wasn't sure how to tell them without freaking out, Sabre took a deep breath