𝟗. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

"I can't find my sketchbook anywhere" I groaned, throwing stuff around my room

"On your chair, love" Ivar grinned, his arms behind his neck as he laid on my bed. I had gotten into drawing since coming home from the hospital 5 days ago. Right now I was trying to pack for a girls night at Jetts house. Ivar insisted spending every minute together before, as he quoted 'I am taken hostage'. He is the most dramatic person, I swear.

"I'm a mess" I sighed, packing my sketchbook in my bag.

"But you're my mess" he smiled, sitting up on the edge of the bed and grabbing my hips. I was standing right between his legs.

"Am I?" I smirked teasingly.

"Only if you want me" he leaned even closer to my face.

"I want you" I gasped softly and he cupped my face and kissed me. It was so soft and gentle at first. Like he was scared to break me. So entranced by the kiss, I climbed on top of him and he flopped on his back. The kiss turned more ravenous and starved when I held myself up by my arms on the sides of his head. I was so lost in the moment before I remembered that I had to leave in 5 minutes. I broke the kiss and he smiled up at me like a love-sick puppy.

"God damn, you're gonna kill me Luna" he panted. My smile faltered at his sentence and he could see it in my face.

"I didn't mean it like that Luna. You wouldn't hurt anyone" he comforted, stroking my cheek.

"I know. I just can't forget everything I've done" I whispered as I held his hand to my face, and moved it to kiss his palm. I moved up off the bed and grabbed my bag and Ivar came and grabbed it out of my hands and then kissing my cheek. We both walked down into the kitchen and I saw Rika waiting for me.

"Ready?" She asked, shaking the keys in her hand. I nodded and we walked out to her car. Rika got in the car and started it, while Ivar put my bag in the boot. He walked back around to me where I was standing, waiting for him. He wrapped his hands around me and I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck.

"I love you" he spoke into my ear, leaving a kiss there.

"I love you too" I mumbled into his shirt and then he kissed me on the forehead before I got into the car.

As I was putting on my seatbelt, I could see Rika giving me a look out of the corner of my eye.

"What?" I asked confused, and she let out a giggle, still driving towards Jett's house.

"You two are so in love" She sang, and I rolled my eyes.

"He's important to me. He sees me in a way no one else sees. He loves me, despite everything I've done. I don't deserve him"

"You deserve the world, Luna. In fact, you are his whole world"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*