Chapter 4

I woke the next morning to see Cesar just stepping out of the steamy bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist. I hid my face in my pillow as I didn't want him to know I was staring.

"Having a good stare?" He smirked at his smart ass remark.

"No I'm not... Why would any one want to look at you?" I lied, he was really hot and I would look at him all day.

"Everyone wants to look at me.." he slowly started to crawl on the bed, making me push myself against the head of the bed. "Everyone... even you Dawn..." he began to kiss my lips. At first I didn't stop him and kept kissing but then I remembered who he was.

"No... not everyone and certainly not me!" I pushed him away and folded my arms in front of my chest.

"Meow... I love it when my kitten gets feisty," I frowned in disgust at the remark made by Mr. Pervert.

"I'm gonna go and see Justin, is that okay perv?" Anger crossed his face for a millisecond but I moved closer.

I sat on his lap face-to-face and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Please baby, please, I won't get caught..." I kissed all around his face.

He sighed very deeply. "Fine but just don't get caught or I will have to do very nasty things to your sexy body." he winked while I sat there disgusted before running out the door.

I snuck into Justin's room to find him still asleep. I moved quietly towards the bed but stopped to make sure I locked the door. I stopped again in front the bed and slowly laid next to Justin.

I rolled on top of him an started to kiss his face. He carefully opened his eyes and smiled.

"What are you doing in here babe?" He questioned.

"Just snuggiling with my babe-"

"I thought Cesar was your babe?"

I laughed so hard I didn't think it was possible. "Me and Cesar haven't kissed like this," I pushed my lips onto his, making an intense make out session.

"Nope you definitely haven't kissed Cesar like that... and I think no girl ever will." He placed his hands on my hips and began to pull down my pyjama pants.

I frowned and slapped his hand away. "I'm sorry but we've only known each other for two weeks..." He smiled.

"That's okay, we'll have heaps of time to know each other since mum and dad want to move in again."

"Move in!" I shouted a bit too loud.

I ran out the door and back into mine and Cesar's room. "Your parents want to move back in!" I yell-whispered at him.

He got off the bed and brought me in for a hug. I didn't resist, I hugged him tight not daring to let go.

"I honestly don't know if I can keep on acting," he sighed. "I might have to let you go..."

I didn't want to get fired just cause Cesar can't act or hide his feelings.

"No please Cesar... I need the job, I love it here." it was one insane lie but it worked.

"Only if you'll go on a date with me Saturday night..." I raised an eyebrow in interest.

"It wouldn't hurt, I guess."

*************
Lunch
*************

I sat at the table across from Cesar's mother and next to Cesar. We were in a garden, it was simply beautiful. A long pebble stone path with flowers everywhere, big old willow trees, a pond and where we were sitting a little bird would chirp every now and then.