Sneak Peek

This book would be on hold for a moment, due to having so many works at the moment. Once I've finish with the previous books I would resume to this book ^^

But in the meantime, here's a little sneak peek of it.
___________________________________________

It was a beautiful day out in the forest as a male Eevee was wondering through the forest. The Eevee was named Zack as he was just exploring the forest. Zack then suddenly bumped into something as he fell back onto the ground. He shook his head and placed a paw on it before looking at what he had bumped into. He saw a pair of legs in front of him; it looked like the legs belonged to a certain Pokémon. He looked up to see what Pokémon it was. He saw a tall figure, as it looked to be a Pokémon that stands on two legs.

 It looks to be a Lucario; Zack hasn't seen many Lucarios around the forest. This encounter with one surprises him a little. He wasn't sure what to say as their ruby-red eyes were staring down at him. He gulped a little, as he was quite nervous about why the Lucario was just standing there, looking down at him.

He then notices something about the Lucario, and that something is making him blush. What he noticed was the Lucario's figure. It has a pair of breasts; they were quite big and soft-looking, and their chest spike was above their huge cup size. It had a slim stomach with some abs on it, showing that the Lucario is strong-looking. It also has some curvy hips and some thicc thighs, not to mention their big blue bubble buttocks along with their strong thighs. Zack gulped shyly and was now more nervous as he figured out that this Lucario was a female. He shyly couldn't help but look at her appearance, as she looked quite sexy and beautiful. Her body was an hourglass figure, as it was sexy and strong-looking at the same time. He couldn't believe it, as he believed he was looking at a godlike body, and he shyly wondered how the Lucario got a body like that. The female Lucario kept staring down at Zack; he was unsure what to say or do as she was standing in front of him. She then slowly leaned down towards him and reached her paws out to him. He noticed her paws before she placed them on his sides. He squeaked softly, feeling her grab him gently. She then slowly lifts him off the ground and up to her eye level. She then continued to stare at him as he shyly stared back at her eyes. He noticed her beautiful ruby-red eyes up close, which made him blush more seeing how beautiful she looked up close.