must be fate! | 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Ring, ring"

Huh? 

You quickly took out your phone, glancing at the user id hopefully before sighing. 

It was just Hu tao.  

You had thought for a flicker of a second, that it would be him. 

"Hu tao? I'm at the movies, when are you coming?"

"Y/N. MY DEAR COUSIN. IM SO SORRY, BUT I CANT GO!"

"BRO!" Your eyes widened in disbelief, ready to tear her to shreds. "BUT I BOUGHT THE TICKETS ALREADY?  W-WHY CAN'T YOU COME?"

"I'm so, so, so, so sorry- but Keqing needs to go pick up a package and she wants me and Ganyu to go with her!"

'"..It's fine. But- am I supposed to like, just go watch the movie on my own though? You told me watching movies on your own was loser behaviour!" 

"NO! Get a refund on the tickets and shop or something- I really am sorry, I swear!" 

"It's okay" You ended the call, grumbling quietly.  

What to do now?  

"Maybe I should go shopping-" 

"Y/N!" 

 Hm?  You turned around to see your friends running towards you at full speed. 

"AYAKA? YOIMIYA? What are you guys doing here?" 

You watched as your friends ran up to you, giggly and slightly out of breath. 

"We came to watch the movie with you!"  Yoimiya said, grinning. 

"Really?' You said, eyes lighting up. "..Did Hu tao tell you to come or something?"

 "Ah.. yeah! But it's fine, we were going to ask if you wanted to go see this movie anyways" Ayaka said, also grinning at you. 

"I heard that this movie is really good!" 

"So..." Ayaka linked arms with you and Yoimiya.  "Whats happening between you and Scaramouche?"

"Yeah, are you guys.. Dating?!" 

"What? No! Of course not!" You were caught off guard, blushing furiously.  "We've only been talking for a week or so!" You hissed 

"Why are you blushing so hard then hm? You're in love!"