003

-𝓒𝓔𝓡𝓣𝓘𝓕𝓘𝓔𝓓 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓖𝓘𝓡𝓛-

MONDAY 14ᵗʰ APRIL

PLAYING:WHO WANT SMOKE?-NARDO WICK--FT

PLAYING:
WHO WANT SMOKE?
-NARDO WICK-
-FT. G HERBO, LIL DURK & LIL SAVAGE-

0:59 ——●————————————2:30

↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

'Who want smoke wid me?'

ANONYMOUS POV:

The tension in the cafeteria was high asfff. Like everybody was really tryna know how Indiana get DOWNNN since she was new and she aint have no problems with nobody yet so the fact that she gettin into a fight so early? It had niggas feeling excited and shii.

"YEA RIGHT WALK AWAY BITCH JUST LIKE YOUR DAD DID TF?, PUSSY H—

*BANG*

The whole cafeteria went silent after that sound seeing Kayla lying on the floor with her nose AND mouth LEAKINNNN'.

"OHHH NAHHH THIS BITCH LEAKINNN'" dd screamed getting his camera up and pushing past the crowd to get into the inside of the circle.

"AHHH NOW SHE GOTTA GET BACK BECAUSE THAT PUNCH KNOCKED OUT HA ABILITY MOVE MY NIGGA" Ddot Commentated looking straight at the camera laughing his ASS off.

"NAHH BITCH YOU WAS TALKING ALL THAT SHIT BEFORE WADDUP?" Indiana shouted looking at the girl who was trying to get up but kept falling Downnn.

"WHATTT SHE KNOCKED THE SENSE OUTTA HA"

"BITCH CANT EVEN WALK NO MORE"

"GET HA A WHEELCHAIR SHE CAN'T WALK"

The cafeteria was SHAKINNN with the amount of screaming in it but no teachers could get through because the crowd was WILDDD.

"Bro get the FUCK away from my best friend nigga?" TAMAYA shouted pushing Ana back with so much force she was knocking into people.

"YOU JUST GON' TAKE THAT MH?"

"GECHO LICK BACK"

"NAHH EVERYBODY GETTIN THEY ASS BEAT TDAY"

The crowd was going fucking CRAZYYY because of that push, whilst Ethan was getting pushed back by people so he couldn't stop Indiana from beating them bitches ASSSS, like he heard them stories from the teachers about why Indiana actually got sent here and it was almost surreal to him because she seemed soo cutee to him he could never imagine her doin bitches dirty like that.