Chapter 13~The Announcement

N's POV:
I woke up to see Eve wasn't there. I smelled pancakes and I knew Eve was out there. I got out of bed and threw on a robe. When I got out to the Kitchen there was my beautiful lady. Her and Lily was making chocolate chip waffles!!! I was wrong about them being pancakes.

"Good morning dear!!! I didn't want to wake you so I made breakfast!"

"Thank you love!! They smell delicious!"

"Thank you N! There almost done!!!"

Having her here with me was a blessing! While she was finishing the last two I grabbed the syrup and butter out of the fridge. She walked about and put the waffles on the table. They were heart shaped!! She went over and filled up 5 cups of her tea from last night. V and S woke up to the smell of food.

"FOOD!!!" V said happy

"V your weird!!" S told V

They walked over to the table and sat down beside Lily. Eve sat down beside me and smiled at me! I was happy to see her smiling!!! It warmed my heart she had the smile of an angel!
She was getting some syrup for her waffles when V spoke up.

"Hey Eve and N!"

"Yes V?" N said

"So like are you two engaged finally?! When was this! Where was I during this?!"

"Okay miss sister! Yes me and Eve are engaged!! I proposed to her last night when we went on our walk!!!"

"OMG N YOU GREW UP!!! YOU AND HER CAN FINALLY DO THINGS TOGETHER!!"

Eve's face heated up and V looked at us weird.

"Why do you two look like that?"

"Uhhhh nice talk umm we better go get dressed to uhhh..."

"N YOUR A HORRIBLE LIER!!!!"

I grabbed Eves hand and we went back to our room. That was embarrassing!

"Dear I think V and S know!"

"Y-yeah!"

"Hey it's okay N!"

"I know but it's still embarrassing!!"

"Yeah!"

I laid down and pulled Eve down with me. We cuddled there for awhile in silence.

"Dad mom?"

"Yes love?" N said softly

"V and S left. They were laughing and giggling because of how red your guys faces got!"

"Figured!!"

"Dad what did V mean but you two can do things now? And why did you guys get red?"

"And that's where we're changing the topic!!"

"But daaadddd!!!"

"No! Your two young for this conversation!!!!! Wait until you hit puberty then will sit you down and talk!!"

"What's puberty?"

"It's where a young girl takes the first steps to becoming a lady!" Eve said calmly

"Ohhhh! I'm gonna be a lady!!!!"

I was glad Eve spoke up because I really didn't want to talk about that! Lily walked over and laid down with us. Eve scooched over and made room for Lily! She currled up with me and Eve and went back to sleep!

"I'ma say they were up half the night again!"

"Yeah most likely!! What do we do now?"

"Just lay here. I don't feel like doing anything!"

And I'll continue this chapter in the next because I want to corporate Murder Drones Episode 4 in it!! Where they go camping!!!!! I feel like this will be interesting!! 🤔🤔 SEE YOU ALL SHORTLY! MAYBE!! 😁😁