what is wrong with lily

"LILY!" Evelynn yelled
"HONEY! what happened?! LILY!" N yelled scared.

N's POV:
Lily was being all moody today. She was trying to put Alexander into a choke hole. I tell ya girls scare me! I live in a house full of them! Me and Alexander literally have to defend for ourselves!! Evelynn was talking to Lily and I look Alexander with me to check up on Life.
Life was still asleep. Babys are so cute!!!!

"Dad what is wrong with you?"
"I'm just so amazed that this is mine."
"You mean ours?" Alexander said laughing
"Well duh. Shes apart of our family!!"
"There's to many girls dad!"
"I know. But you gotta love them!!"

Alexander looked over the crib. I could tell he loved his siblings even though he says he doesn't.

"Honey!" Evelynn said leaning in the door way
"Yes love?"
"Are you and Alexander her little bodyguards?"
"NO mom! I don't like my siblings! I want a little brother!!!" Alexander said pretending to be mad
"I will kill anyone who dares to hurt my girls!!" N said with his evil laugh

Evelynn's POV:
N is such a good father. How on earth did I get so lucky to marry a man like him? Although our kids are very weird... Makes sense though their father is weird. I walked over to them and looked at my baby girl in her crib. She was so adorable!! I love her so much! Although man did she hurt me!!
Alexander got up and left.

"Hey hon!"
"Ye-?!"

N leaned over and kissed me.

"Oh you little charmer!" Evelynn said bashful

N giggles at me and took my hand and led me to our room...

I'm sorry the chapter is delayed!!! 😫😫 Its Saturday and not Friday! Well very later Saturday it's 11:34. Buuuttt here's a chapter and I will see you all in the Valentine's day Chapter 😉😉😉 BYE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!