Chapter 3

"Porsche...Why are you coming by Taxi", Yok snorted. Yok couldn't understand husband of a billionaire is travelling by taxi while Kinn had his collection of vehicles.

"Porsche, your husband has cars, why are you coming by taxi?" asked Yok in confusion. They were planning to go out but Porsche is late since he couldn't catch a taxi yet.

"Sorry, P'Yok... I mean those cars are not mine it's Kinn's and I told you we don't get along, I don't want to get into more trouble with him" Porsche sighed. The truth was he was not even allowed to go to Kinn's room unless he cleans it. And touching his things was a big no... Porsche could only sigh.

"I'll be soon there," he said and commuted again.

"Ok, but you have your own money why don't you get your transport?" Yok questioned again.

"It is his garage I can't put more cars in there," he said. The truth was he already request Kinn to bring down his vehicle only to get denied...Kinn directly said no and remind him this is his garage.

"You're hopeless Porsche" Yok shook her head knowing that Porsche got more excuses for all his questions.

Porsche didn't leave home for an entire week giving more excuses for his friends. Every day he came up with a new excuse.

He did all the cleaning. He cleaned Kinn's room while crying. There were many reminders of Thawan...Every day he cleaned the room and the founding always made him cry harder. Dried roses, champagne used condoms in the trash.. even doing the laundry made him cry, finding more lipstick marks on Kinn's collar.

Suddenly The doorbell rings and Porsche ran off to open it, Yok looked at him with piercing eyes and within a second angry look turned to horror...At first, Porsche couldn't understand why Yok is looking at him as he saw a ghost. Later he understood Yok saw his bruises. Porsche tried to close the door. He has to find out a new excuse for this.

"Let me in..." demanded the angry Yok banged the door while Porsche desperately tried to close the door Porsche felt scared and he panicked.

"Uhm... P'Yok ..can you come later...I am a bit busy..-" Porsche was cut off by the angry Yok.

"Are you going to open the door or I will call your Husband ?, Porsche.. let me in, Now" he demanded again.

Porsche trembled. If Yok called Kinn..he will have another beating...He didn't have any other option than opening the door for Yok.

.

.

.

Both...Yok and Porsche were sitting on the sofa facing each other. Yok was fuming in anger while Porsche look down with shame and guilt...

"So Porsche...Please tell me why your body is covered with bruises..? " Yok asked in a calm voice.

"I fell from stairs P'Yok...I didn't want to worry you.." Porsche lied. How can he tell Yok his husband is the one who is adding new bruises every day to his already bruised body.

"So..you want me to believe that? " Yok gritted her teeth. This brat is lying...Yok lived more years than this brat and he dares to lie to him thinking he is a fool.

"You think I am dumb? Porsche!" Yok snapped making Porsche flinch. He sighed. And Porsche knew this time yok does not believe his excuses and he decided to tell the truth.

Porsche told everything from the start..from their wedding night till Thawan shows up..but he didn't get a chance to continue as Yok cuts In

"Ok...I got it..now tell me..your stupid husband is abusing and tell me why you want to hide it? This is domestic violence Po...I am going to call the police" Yok said in anger

"NO !! " Porsche screamed making Yok jump.

"P'Yok...You don't understand..Kinn got angry that day, I made him angry..that's why so – "

"Porsche !! stop saving him..he is an abusive man. You are not safe with him " Yok tried to explain only for Porsche to deny it.

"This is the reason I don't want anyone to know about my family life Phi. Please let me handle my married life by myself.." said Porsche looking at Yok with tear-filled eyes. Yok was speechless. This naïve boy wants to live with an abuser...Po is not safe with him.

"But Po – "

"Please Phi...Kinn is a good man..he just couldn't control his anger and I'm sure one day he will love me the same way I love him..and please don't try to tell anyone about this...I don't want people to know anything about my marriage life..."

"Ok...I got it..you want me to stay away from your family life right! Enjoy your happy married life with an abuser "said Yok walking away from Porsche and banging the front door behind him. it took a few minutes for Porsche to realize what exactly happened to make him sob.

Kinn was always angry at home, no matter how hard Porsche tried to do all the housework; Kinn always found something to slap him. Kinn was very angry that day when Porsche visited his office matter how much Porsche mentioned it was Kinn's mothers' idea...Kinn never accepts it. According to Kinn, Porsche is a lying manipulative bitch. That night Kinn beat him up making it harder to walk without a limp. But still, Porsche made sure to prepare breakfast for Kinn.

Later that evening Yok visited him Porsche yet again and made some dinner when Kinn came home late again and this time dead drunk, assaulting the young man.

Carrying him to his room like a mad lunatic caveman and throwing Porsche to his bed like he was some kind of doll or heavy projectile, the poor young man thrashed in Kinn's hold. Kinn is a strong man and more muscular than Porsche.

Getting beaten up by that big hand is enough to make Porsche feel pain all over his body but today Kinn is dragging him to bed...If Porsche is thinking correctly this time kinn wanted something more than beating him. Just the thought made Porsche struggle harder just to be pinned to the bed with that stronghold.

"Kinn...Stop this..stop this madness " Porsche tried to reason with Kinn just to receive a slap.

"Shut the fuck up you filthy, Gold digger, this is all your fault!" graving Porsche by the chin harshly and gripped it and he ravaged Porsche biting and leaving marks all over his body, the poor young man only remained quiet letting out squeaks of sobs and letting the big man handle him like some kind of disposable thing.

Kinn kept verbally abusing Porsche while ravishing the young man's lean body making him cry harder. There was not an ounce of gentleness, Kinn continuously verbally abuse him and Porsche had to endure and squeak in pain with all his words and physical torment.

Porsche cried silently and never talked back, "I'll give you what you want!" as more verbal and physical abuse came to Porsche he remained still and quiet avoiding being hit harshly by his husband, except his husband decided to spank, slap and choke and give him more bruises.

After Kinn got tired and poor Porsche was unconscious, the torment stopped only to Kick Porsche out of the bed saying it was a drunken mistake by Kinn. Without saying anything Porsche stood up from the floor and made his way out and covering his body with his torn clothes tottering and wincing from the pain he then weep at his bathroom.

The same morning Kinn came out of the room preparing to go to work irritated by seeing the young man who is waiting for him with the breakfast. Just because of this Gold digger his Thawan is angry at him...

Kinn knew he was rough last night by seeing the choking mark on his neck, and bruises around his arms, but according to him this gold digger deserve it. Kinn even slapped Porsche before leaving because of his headache caused by a hangover when Porsche offered him some medicine.

Kinn left for his office and like usual Porsche would be left home alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys..Chapter 4 will update today on my YouTube Channel..