Part 4 - Mess with Velocity

I'm sorry. Part 3 is nonsensical in retrospect, and written in brash timings as a promise of a weekly chapter/part. My sincere apologies, it made me had no ample time to vet and correct any faux pas and non sequitur.

Satsuki egged me on.

"You know what? Surprise! Komiya got sick too."

Komiya got sick unceremoniously. Let us commence a prayer... in the form of Z00m, social distancing in full force because it's 11:35, PM if you're still awake, and no one would leave their rooms.

Gotta save my last token for our fallen comrade here, even though he was my so-called rival.

Ken knew no shit.

Him and Komiya? Maybe dog and punching bag at best. Basketball buddies! But that was fairly unlikely, after the incident there was no notable follow-up, and likely the case was ignoring each other at best while occasionally chatting for a short time.

All this was deduced by in no instance, Ken would talk about Komiya or make any comparisons with him to something. Very little information to form a conclusion.

And the rumor that Mashima-sensei breathing underwater was very likely a baseless guess.

Komiya too, would weigh slightly less but more emphasis on lacking acceleration. If you draw a physics graph of time, velocity and acceleration, you can see the lines.

Reprise: Ken knew no shit.

"Kanji?"

She peered into my blanket.

Yes? I replied but in my head.

"Kanji!"

Her face inched closer, peekaboo.

Peekaboo~!

Why don't Kikyo-chan become small and squeeze her face on mine!!??

"Kiyotaka wants to invite us to the pool..."

Satsuki twiddled her fingers.

"Kiyo- wait... Wait a minute you're on good terms with him?"

"Ah, he's... just Ayanokoji-kun!"

I left the room and disappeared.

I feel really lightheaded...

*oof*

*faints*

"Waaaah! Kanji!!! Wake up you baka!!!"

Which God stole my weight?

(END)

Months later, the reason Ike weighed less was because of my perceived efforts of NTR'ing him because I wanted to stuff Shinohara inside the pool with no return.

Not all according to plan, I wonder why.

I accidentally had access to an excel file in my computer, in which the weight of Ike's body was divided by mistake.

The file became read-only some time ago. Strange.

(END)