Prologue: Death by truck.

Didn't expect a new story now did you?!

Name: means talking.
'__' means thoughts.
Nothing means actions or descriptions.
POV: means the current perspective.
CAP means loud.
*__* means noises.

I was supposed to make a new chapter before 4/10/2023 but then homework hit me hard on 4/9/2023 and since I was a little burnt from only making one story I decided to make this instead. Anyways I hope you enjoy this brutally executed prologue that probably sucks cause making a prologue is the hardest part about making a story for me.

Now that, that is out of the way... let the prologue begin!

POV: MC.

We zoom in on a person chilling on a cross walk waiting for the light to turn green with some other people around him while he is playing a game... what is that game you ask?
Well it is honkai impact of course. He is currently grinding for more rolls as he ran out and is missing one stigmata for APHO2 Bronya.

MC: 'Come on, come on! I need these crystals! Their is only one day left before the banner disappears!'

The MC is grinding events cause his lazy ass didn't wanna do abyss while walking towards the store... why is he walking to the store? Because his car broke down and he is currently getting it fixed so he has to walk.

But then...

Random girl: Elaina! Come back here!

A random girl screamed as a child ran out onto the street while their was a red light.

The MC checked the surroundings and saw a rapidly approaching truck heading for the child and as all take action think later people would do when they have a decent amount of moral reasoning, he bolted towards the child, pushed the child towards the middle of the road, and then got hit by the truck at 40 KPH cracking his bone on impact and sending him flying across the road.

As he touched the ground he slid a across it causing him to burn some skin from the friction between himself and the ground.

As he stopped moving and Laid there on the road staring towards the sky, he thought.

MC: 'Man... why did I do that? Well I know that it's because of my morals and me not thinking about what would happen but oh well... at least I saved the kid, maybe I might get reincarnated like in those anime's though I highly doubt that... after all it is just fiction.

The MC thought while slowly growing cold from the excessive blood loss, thankfully or in thankfully he doesn't feel pain due to his spinal cord being snapped.

MC: 'This... is death? So cold... Hehe, I got the weapon of APHO2 Bronya, made her SSS ranked, and got two stigmata's but despite my will to get the complete set for Bronya I chose a random stranger over my life despite thinking I don't care for the life of others... how ironic.

He thought while still bleeding out and becoming even colder, than he heard the sounds of sirens before seeing a girl pop into view, this girl was the random girl who screamed the kids name when they went onto the road, she started opening her mouth but only muffled words came out, it was strange until I realized that my eardrums probably got damaged by the contact between me and the truck.

MC: Watch... *violent coughing* *deep breath* over your kid... *deep breath* better...

The MC said before his vision turned black, finally passing away.

But I MC wakes up only to see a pitch dark void.

MC: 'Huh? Where, am I?'

The MC thought as he only sees pitch dark.