Pandora box

(This chapter takes place after the episode The Curse. Where Molly and her family discover the town after their move.)

Today was a wonderful day.

Molly walks around with a smile. She stops in front of a garage sale.

"Cool, a yard sale." The Thai American girl is pleased.

Scratch appears next to Molly. He looks at the objects on the table and sees nothing of interest.

"I don't understand why you think this is awesome? These are old items that people want to get rid of." Scratch comment.

"Yes it's true but sometimes they are treasures for others. For example this DVD player?" It shows the positive side of a garage sale.

The ghost rolls his eyes.

"...or this video game console." Molly is holding a game console

The ghost bawls in boredom if he doesn't find it interesting.

"....or this strange box that looks really spooky and terrifying." Molly holds up a strange purple-colored box.

" Molly holds up a strange purple-colored box

"A strange box?" Scratch said. The ghost sees the strange box on the table.

"Yes, it may contain something of value." Her words sting the ghost's intent.

"Open it." Scratch wants the object outside.

Molly opens the box, a column of light shoots out.

The clouds change into cotton candy and it rains chocolate milk.

Dogs and cats switch roles.

The flowers turn into a stuffing sprinkler flower.

And still a lot of strange things are happening.

"Oh ok, that's really weird." Molly thinks that's really weird.

??? : Thank you for the compliments. I like it when things are chaotic.

Molly and Scratch turn to see a blonde girl around Molly's age.

She wears clothes from the ancient Greek era.

"Mortal greetings. I am Eris Pandora, Goddess of Discord. You freed me from my box." The Goddess said with a divine voice.

"Don't you're some kind of genius? Do I get three wishes?" Molly hopes he's a genius.

"A genie? I wish I had an endless cake. That way I could eat it endlessly." scratch formulates his wish.

"A genius? No, like I said. I'm the goddess of discord." She shows up again.

"Oh." She is disappointed.

"Believing me is better. I've met many of them in the past. Mortals haven't progressed me yet. They're real manipulators and like to play humans. Me, I like to cause chaos.” Eris had encountered one before.