chapter 1 the plane journey

Michaela's pov

I headed to the underground station to get back to my flat but on the way down to it I saw a poster advertising something I had heard of but never had the money to go to......... vidcon and since I'm a youtuber I think I'll go this year.

time skip

I had to run through the airport to get to the terminal and once I get there I see my friend Sara waiting for me she motioned for me to run and she mouthed we've got 5 minutes left so I ran extremely fast. once we both got on the plane Sara and me were split up so we had to sit next to other people so Sara sat next to some guy who she obviously knew off YouTube because she was containing her fan girl moments and she started talking to him, I ended up sitting next to some weird kid that was a massive nerd talking to his friend they were whispering and looking at me, which I found very uncomfortable. one of the two guys kept eyeing me and I came to the conclusion that they were talking about my weight as everyone on the planet knows I'm about as fit as a disabled whale that's out of the water dying ( ha ha ha lolz that's true) when I had my back turned the one furthest from me pushed the other one into me and he said " I'm so sorry my friend was being childish but I couldn't help but notice how pretty you were," but then I realized the two guys were Amazing phil and Danisnotonfire. I was fangirling on the inside but acted cool and said " why thank you thats one of the nicest anyone has ever said to me" dan replied " no problem i'm Dan and this is phil and what might your name be?" i said " my name is michaela and my friend sitting with that guy is sara" dan replied " that guy is pj also known as kick the pj on youtube" i thought to myself kick the pj is one of my favourite youtubers how did i not recognise him.