👑 • Chapter 1 • 👑

Tuesday, February 05th 2005

Manjiro Sano on :

Today's another boring day, Ken-chin just woke me up and it's fucking 08 AM!!! 08 AM, that's way too soon. I should've still been sleeping, comfortably dreaming about how my dorayaki became bigger and bigger humph!!

Ken-chin is so annoying, he told me that we were already thirty minutes late and bla bla bla...

Even after all this time, I'm still not used to this routine. It's tiring ! Despite the fact that I literally DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SCHOOL, I got quickly ready cuz I knew that mama Ken would whoop my ass if I didn't.

At school, ya know, I am that very hot, handsome, strong, respected man that every girl wishes to have as their boyfriend. I know, I know, I got some bitches, not my fault if I was born "perfect".

So, in general, I am that one guy every dude wants to be. I am that pretty COOL guy that's even got the teachers' heart (even tho sometimes, they complain that I never listen to them) . I may look quite self-centered but c'mon,

 I may look quite  self-centered but c'mon,

Yeah, so whatever, let's get to the point. As I said, I'm very famous among girls but I still don't have a girlfriend. If you ask me why, I don't know myself. There are lots of pretty, smart and nice girls in my school but none got my attention.
It's not like I've even got a crush nor shit like that in my whole life. If I do believe in love you'll ask again, I'd probable say "I believe in dorayaki" just to piss you off.

What I'm trying to say is that I may totally look uninterested in love but in reality, I wanna know how it's like to share some intimity with your girlfriend especially when you feel down...

"Oi! Oi Mikey! We have to go to lunch. You MF just slept during the whole course. No wonder you've got F's at all exams."_Draken

As he shook me hard, I opened my eyes slowly just to see that Ken-chin had his usual ink mark on his face. I just rolled my eyes at him and went happily down to the cafeteria. 'How could Ken-chin interrupt my nap!'

I pouted.

Manjiro Sano Off

Akashi Senju on

Great, just great, today is the day I came back to Japan. All this time, I was in the USA due to my father's job. I missed Haru-nii, Keisuke, Manjiro, Waka-chan and Benkei a looooot that words can't express how much.

We're now in the airport with Father and Omi-nii. We're waiting for our bagages. I wonder how everybody are doing.
Did they miss me? Do they even remember me? I mean, I quite changed and I think they too.

When we went abroad, Haru-nii categorically refused to follow us since he said that his life was in Japan and nowhere else. He is now leaving with our aunty (I don't even remember her name lol). So yeah, he is already waiting outside. I can't wait to see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside the airport...

As I stormed outside the airport, running like Usain Bolt, there I saw him, I saw Haruchiyo waiting next to a fancy BMW black car. I immediatly ran and jumped on him the I hugged him for like 10 whole minutes. Finally, I let him go as I analysed how he looked and holy crusty cheese on macarony, he looked hella fine...

 Finally, I let him go as I analysed how he looked and holy crusty cheese on macarony, he looked hella fine

"Gaddayum, bro be looking fine"_Senju

"Huh!? Look at yourself now. Even tho you're still clingy and bratty, I must admit you got that Glow up"_Haruchiyo

"I know, now, Keisuke won't say I'm still a pancake"_Senju

---------------------------------------------------------

623 words. Reality short. Sorry
Credits to pistures owners.