(Kayden)
Mommy was getting me and my brother and sister ready for bed but i only had one problem and daddy wasn't here. "Mommy i no wanna go night night." king whined as a climbed in my bed. "I know baby boy but mommy's sleepy." mommy said as she picked king n izzy up. "Why is mommy sleepy?" I asked as i followed her. "Because i have three wild animals to take care of." she said when she picked me up. There was a knock at the door. "Kayden see who it is." mommy yelled from her room. I walked to the door and it was daddy. "Daddy you came." i said as he picked me up. "I keep my promise princess. Where mommy?" he asked.

(Cheryse)
I walked in my front room and saw......Keith standing there with Kayden. "There's mommy." she said as he put her down. "Ummmmm why are you here." i said. "Because you miss me and think about me." he smirked. "How you know that? " i asked him. "Kay Kay. Told me."

(Keith )

"Kayden Kash bring yo lil ass here." ryse called. "Yes mommy." she said as she walked back in. "What i tell you about meddling in my conversation?" she asked her. "Not to because it ain't my business." She replied. "So why you call yo daddy and tell him that." Ryse asked again. "Because i want you and daddy to love each other again." Kayden sniffed. It hit me all Kay Kay wants is me and her mom to be with each other, hell i did to.

(Cheryse)
Kayden wants me and her daddy together again but all Keith did i don't know. "Princess come here." I said as i pulled her in my lap. "Baby i know you were a baby but me and your daddy was together and i loved him with all of me but things ain't stay that way." i told her. "What happened? " she asked. "Daddy hurt mommy and made her cry. I never meant for any of this to happen I'm sorry Cheryse." Keith said. For the first time he was truly sorry for everything he did and all he wanted was us as a family. He even accepted Charisma since Marcus don't do shit for her. "Mommy can you forgive daddy and take him back so we can be a big happy family like Madea?" Kayden asked. "I don't know." i simply said and put Kayden down and walked to my room. Should i forgive and forget and take Keith back. I might but i don't want to get hurt again.