Its been u all along

Tara wakes up, a thumping in her head as she remembers yesterday's events. Her mom had come home yesterday and got mad at her for something dumb, resulting in Tara having a couple of cuts on her hand. She knows her mom didn't mean to hurt her. She was just.. not in the best mindset.

Tara then remembers that she hadn't texted Wes last night. She has to come clean about her feelings and Wes? Wes was not a part of it.

-

Tara
Hey, Wes.
We have to talk

Wes🤗
What's wrong, sweetheart?

Tara
I'm sorry..

Wes🤗
What? Why be sorry.
Don't do anything dumb Tara.

Tara
I have feelings for someone else.

Wes🤗
What the fuck?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Tara
I'm sorry.

Wes🤗
Is it Amber?

Tara
..

Wes🤗
Of course it's fucking Amber.. I knew it! You're a slut. Fooling around with her behind my back?? What about our social status at school?

Tara
Wes, what are you on about? I never had sex with her?
And what status..

Wes🤗
I can't believe you're doing this over text. Did you ever love me??

-

"Fuck this." Tara mumbles, turning in her sheets. It was 6:14am and school started at 8:50am. She had tones of time but decides to not use it on sleep, rather using it on texting Amber.

-

Ambs <3
Good morning🤍

-

God, how could Tara not have seen this before? Amber's so.. cute?

-

Tara
Good morning, ambs <3 :)

Ambs<3
You're up early. What's up?

Tara
Nothing, just ending things with Wes once and for all, I'm tired of him.
Also just thinking about stuff

Ambs<3
Whattt??
You ended things with seal boy?

Tara
Mhm
I just thought someone else would be better.

Ambs<3
And who might that be?

Tara
Dunno, fetch me early.

Ambs<3
You bett
Cya later

-

Tara switches her phone off, biting her lip. "Okay, that just happened." The short girl mumbles once again, sitting up and getting ready.

- After around an hour.

There's a slight knock on the door, not too loud, but audible.

Tara speeds down the stairs, her hair done, and some makeup displayed on her face.

"Hey, woah, you look nice." Amber says as she looks Tara up and down.

"Thank you, so do you?" Tara giggles as she skips past Amber, walking into the car.

"Mm." Amber hums. "What's got you in a good mood?" She asks, opening the door for Tara, then jumping in the car herself. "Is it that you've left Jack Frost, or you're just happy to see me?"

"Both." Tara smirks. She's getting a bit more bold now that she knows she likes Amber for sure. "I missed your cute face." That was terrible..

Amber's cheeks start slightly burning, and she just knew they were turning a light shade of pink.
"I missed you too." She turns to Tara and smiles. "We still have like an hour, wanna just drive around for a while?"