Chapter 7

FINALLY I GET TO WRITEEEEEE!!!!!!!
(Don't mind the picture of Wally, the fanart doesn't always have to be about the story 🙄. Just a quick change about things, [] are thoughts, soooo, yk)

Y/N's Pov

[Maybe I should take up the chance and flirt with him more... I mean, when do you ever get the chance to flirt with a murderer? But where would I take this..?] As I thought of many dirty minded things to say and do, Ghostface came down the stairs and stood behind me, very disappointed in me for being a horrible victim.

I turned around and looked up at him. "Bruh, why you so god damn tall?! Like, I got fuckin Bigfoot in mah house!"

"I'm just gonna end up tying you up and throwing you down the stairs repeatedly." He says, probably glaring at me through his mask.

"Do it. Do it, do it! Come on, you know you want to...~" I try convincing him to do as he said, I mean, I already do it on a daily basis with how much I fall down them. It'll just be a fun ride with the chance of a broken neck.

To my surprise he actually grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder, taking me downstairs to tie me up in the ropes I was originally in before. Not fonna lie, kinda hot. But I could do better.

When he tied them, as he was tightening them I blirted out, "Go ahead and make them really tight, I won't complain, I promise~" Of course that was a lie. I wasn't going to complain cause it hurt, but I was just gonna complain about them being tight just to piss him off.

"Something about the way you said that makes me think otherwise.." He tightened them fairly, not enough for me to want to complain tho, it was, ngl, kinda nice.

After this, he picked me up again and went to the top of the stairs, standing me up at the top. Of course, I wanted to fuck with him a bit, and you see, the idiot didn't tie my legs or ankles together... :}

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his mid waist, perfect for when my body fell down from the jump. I pulled both of us down, tumbling all the way to the bottom of the stairs, to which I break out into uncontrollable giggles.

(that's it for now, this is a short chapter)