What Happens When You Get Caught

Tyler didn't hear the front door open over the wet sounds that filled his bedroom. Even Brandon's ever-so-soft moaning was barely audible over the sucking and slurping noises that emanated from the focused intensity of Tyler's hollowed cheeks each time his vacuum-sealed lips temporarily lost contact with the veiny skin of Brandon's dick.

He was rightfully overconfident, the house was supposed to be empty for another couple of hours with his mom and stepfather both at work and his baby half-sister still in school. Tyler was used to hosting a few of his straight friends for random blow-and-go meet-ups during the week.

He had been doing this, helping classmates out since before graduation. Today was no different. Brandon sent the usual "Hey" text that let Tyler know that he had a day off and was horny. And as usual, Tyler's reply was the discreet invitation Brandon was hoping for.

It was the rattling of the bedroom door knob that brought Tyler, probably Brandon too, out of their carnal bliss and back to reality. Tyler froze in place, still on his knees with his head turned toward the opening door. Brandon fell back on Tyler's bed. He was frantically rustling Tyler's covers around, trying to cover his waist-down nakedness and glistening wet cock.

"Hey, Ty..." Steve stuttered to a stop.

Fearful silence and stillness blanketed the room for several way too long seconds. Knowing he was busted red-handed or rather, red-faced, Tyler tried to force some flimsy explanation to form in his mind. The TV was off, so playing video games was a no-go. There was no book out so reviewing college prep classes wouldn't work.

"I ah... I" he started but the words choked out before they ever left his throat, much like Brandon was just doing with the head of his cock.

Brandon's voice trembled, "Ah, hey Mr. Simpson." He could feel the heat of embarrassment cross his face up to the tips of his ears.

Mr. Simpson, Steve, Tyler's stepdad stood there, stone silent and filling the doorway. His eyes knowingly gaped at the scene he had inadvertently stepped into. "Brandon. Tyler." His almost too-confident acknowledgment of them only deepened Tyler's fear.

"Fuckin hell!" Tyler whispered after Steve turned and silently walked away.

Tyler wasn't sure if it was to his comfort or the other way around. but after he and Brandon put themselves back to right and Tyler walked Brandon out, Steve didn't try to set him down and have 'the talk' with him. Steve seemed to be aimlessly busy himself piddling with something in the kitchen. Ty watched him in silence for several minutes before turning away and padding back to his room.

It was too early to be awake on a weekend in Tyler's humble opinion. His stepdad thought differently. It was just after seven in the morning when Tyler was yanked out of a perfectly sexy dream by his mom's over-ambitious husband.

"Tyler! Come on bud. Wake up, we got work to do."

Now he found himself in an awkward state of aloneness with Steve cleaning out an old building in his grandma's backyard and sweat rolling into his eyes that burned like fire. He didn't agree to this, at least he didn't remember agreeing. They had barely spoken five words since Steve walked in on him and Brandon three days ago.

The first thing that struck Tyler as odd was the way his stepdad watched him pulling the shirt over his head and tossing it on a workbench. His eyes explored Tyler's thin hairless frame, from his smooth flat stomach up in a slow deliberate exploration. They lingered just a thin second too long, hardly conceivable when his eyes narrowed in on Tyler's parted lips.

Why is he looking at me like that? He smiled shyly, just for an instant before looking away. Under the heat of his stepdad's gaze, Tyler tried to play it off, to not let Steve know that he was uncomfortable. He busied himself pushing loose nuts and bolts into a pile.