𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 - ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ ꜰʀᴇᴇᴍᴀɴ

— You go to a high school party, but end up leaving with someone unexpected.

This part does have sexual activities, so if you are uncomfortable, please don't read !!

I walked into the party with my girlfriend Lowen. I scan around the room, just a normal high school party. The smell of cheap beer and vodka filled my nose. People dancing, smoking, drinking and making out are cluttered all over the house.

The house owner, Amber, is in one of my classes this semester. We haven't talked much, but she invited me here to her house for a party. "I'm going to go get us some drinks." I hear Lowen yell over the blasting sound of the music. The music is so loud I can feel the bass vibrate through my entire body.

I tried to push my way through the huge crowd, it felt like everyone was so close together. Finally finding my way to the living room, I'm astonished at how the living room is more packed then where I just was. Squeezing my way through the crowd and to find an emptier corner to stand alone in.

I see a figure watling into my view, I try to zone myself out but it takes me a few seconds. Eventually I finally zone out and look at the person standing right in front of me.

"Amber!" I yell over the loud music.

She walks closer to me, wrapping her hands around my waist and drawing me in for a hug. I'm surprised that her hug is genuine, all of the hugs I usually get are lazy and unwelcoming. I wrap my hands around her neck, drawing into the hug.

I smile into her beautiful curled hair, her hair smells like flowers and coconut. she draws away from the much too long hug, she gestures to the kitchen. "Have you got a drink yet?" she questions.

I nod, "Yeah my girlfriend was going to get me a drink." I say. I lift myself on the tip of my toes to try to look over the crowd of people to spot my girlfriend. Of course with all of the people I can't see her over everyone dancing to the beat of the music.

I look back over at Amber to see Amber's face painted with a mixture of emotions. Just as I am about to open my mouth to ask Amber a question, Lowen bursts through the crowd.

She walks up right beside me and hands me the red solo cup filled with a mixture of what seems to be vodka and pineapple juice. When I take a sip, the strong smell of vodka swarms my nose, making me wince with the burning sensation in my throat as I swallow the liquid.

"Hi, I'm Amber. I am In one of (Y/N)'s classes." Amber says, giving Lowen an awkward smIle.

Lowen returns the smIle, "Hey, i'm (Y/N)'s girlfriend, Lowen.'' I can feel the awkward tension between us all. I swallow trying to tame my flaming nerves, but it gets stuck in my throat like a ball trapping the saliva. I bite my inner cheek as the silence continues with the echo of the music blaring.

"Um, I'm going to use the bathroom." I say, giving an awkward smile as I make my way closer to the crowd of the dancing high school kids.

"Okay, it's up the stairs the hallway on your right and the second door on your left.'' Amber says. I nod while I slip through the crowd, smells of weed and liquor fills the air as I walk up the stairs.