Chapter 8

3rd pov

"WHAT THE FUCK" The ghost face man yelled, his mask had fallen off durring the tumble down the stairs and the face behind it belonged to a very angry Billy Loomis with frizzled dark hair.

"Wait, you're a real person-?" Y/N asks, not expecting that, "You are REALLY GOOD at disgusting your voice man!! That's kinda scary.."

"THAT'S what you're worried about?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I mean, I'm pretty sure it's obvious." Y/N blinks like a frog and just stares at him.

For thoes of you who don't know how a frog blinks it's like this ↓
(0.0)→(>.0)→(>.<)→(0.<)→(0.0)

Billy gets up and grabs Y/N, draging him into the kitchen and setting him on the counter.

"So what, you just don't wanna kill me anymore? Did I weird you out too much?~" Y/N chuckles, kicking his feet with a smug look on his face.

"You know what? Yeah. Yeah you did." Billy replies, crossing his arms over his muscular chest.

"Can I do your makeup? I feel like you'd look good in pink" Y/N says, completely ADHDing the situation, "Or maybe purple?"

"What? No! You cannot!"

Y/N wiggles out of the ropes and hops down from the counter, dusting himself off and fixing his clothes.

"Now can I?" Y/N asks, looking almost as eager as a child.

"N.O. No."

~10 minutes later~

"I hate you so fucking much right now...." Billy says as Y/N starts applying foundation on his face. Y/N giggles, doing Billy's makeup happily, putting the foundation stuff down and getting other things.

"What color? Actually no, close your eyes! I wanna surprise you!"

"No, I'm not gonna close my-"

"Shut up and close your eyes you basic bisexual bitch." Y/N says, ending the potential argument as Billy closes his eyes wile growling.(he secretly annoys jt so much😌)