First Day In this Hell Hole

A/N outfit of Darcy for the day on the side
Waking up at 6 am isn't really my thing anymore I literally rolled out of the bed and landed with an ouf "you stupid floor it hurts" I mumbled to my sleepy self or the floor I don't know I m way too sleepy,oh i almost forgot my name is Darcy,I m 16 and I moved to L.A. so my dear mother can take care and arrange and deal with her fashion business .And well today is my first day so I obviously have to make a good impression so That's why I picked an entire outfit for the day ; a dark blue button shirt high waist shorts I put the shirt under my short and to add a little bit of effect on the shorts I put a braided belt satisfied with my outfit I slipped my babies on a.k.a. black vans and grabbed my favorite black purse ,applied makeup surprisingly I like to wear makeup it makes me feel prettier and more comfortable in my own skin,and my hair was for once good and i could finally enjoy my brown locks without any kind of frizz back in London my hair tend to go really frizzy because of the humidity so I decided to curl my natural straight hair into soft waves. I grabbed my key cars and as always no one was home so i just skipped breakfast I'll grab starbucks on the go.And here I am in front of this new school trying to find an empty spot to park my car,When I entered so far the school seemed nice oh who am I kidding it was amazing all fancy but I wasn't really surprised after all my dear mother was the IT GIRL in the fashion industry any way the school is huge but I hardly remember directions but nothing i can't handle I noticed that the hallways were really crowded and I was kinda short and there was like huge giraffes walking in front of me and i was struggling a lot so eventually I bumped into a wall great darcy way to go girl , ouch it hurts ,and suddenly I heard someone laugh behind me " I'm sorry are you lost or something 'cause you know bumping into walls isn't a normal thing to do nowadays"I rolled my eyes at the girl at chuckled "well since we're talking about me getting lost then yes I am plus I'm not good with directions and being short doesn't exactly help" i turned around to face the person who was talking to me earlier she was tell a red head with crystal blue eyes "hahahaha you're funny i can tell that we could get along pretty well ouh by the way my name is kelly" I smiled at that "Hey kelly well my name is Darcy and I m kinda new here so can you please show me where is the principal's office ?" "yeah of course Darc hey can I I call you Darc okay thanks" "you get to call me darc if i call you kells""i couldn't help but notice that u have british accent so moving from london I see" I only nodded my head and smiled" Well Darc welcome to LA our schools are totally diffrent from the ones that you have back there in london" "ah can't wait to see what America has un store for me" she chuckled lightly and said "C'mon let's go find this schedule of yours". The principle started to lecture me bout the rules in this school and handed me my schedule,turned out i only have three classes and lunch with kelly.The bell rang and I said good bye to Kelly and headed towards my french class with the help of a map of course,The thing about being new is that you catch everybody's attention and the school's new gossip for awhile you could be getting glares,whistles,waves,friendly and welcoming smiles,or fake smiles nothing i wasn't used to. The class was in a circle around the teacher who happen to be very young "Ah une nouvelle èléve qu'elle plaisir sa me fait de voir enfin quelque nouveu visage je m'apelle madame clarckson est-ce-que tu peux te presenter en francçais s' il te plait " she said cheerly, god please help me i took a deep breath and said "Bonjour je m'apelle Darcy Adams et je viens de la bretagne" everyone gasped when they heard my last name and i rolled my eyes gave me a sweet smile and said "well welcome Darcy and please take do take a seat." The bell finally rang and when I was heading to my next class who was with kelly and i was really excited I bumped into something hard and tall or should i say someone,and this someone wasn't too welcoming because when I looked up i noticed blue eyes were glaring at me with so much coldness and hatred that I almost peed my pants,Almost till I found myself glaring back at those familiar blue eyes of his...
A/N
hello my fellas well this is a brand new and also my first story that i made on wattpad *cheers* and i just wanted to tell you that english isn't my first nor my second language so sorry to y'all grammar correctors out there hope you enjoyed all the LOVE oh and sorry for the short chapter promise the other one is gonna be longer
COMMET xx
VOTE xx
FOLLOW xx
And all that jazz good day/night
well nighty night for me ~BrunetteOnline xxxxxx