|3| Delusion

Kartik's Pov

" Kartikkkk" i heard Advik yell my name and I look at him like a lost puppy.

" Kartik , where are you lost Bro" He smacked my shoulder.

" You have zoned out completely man!! Have you forgot we have a meeting with Sehgals. Don't goof up man!! " Advik Khanna , my childhood best friend and the CEO of the company. I just have my three friends with me in my life. Advik, Aditya and Ira. I lost my Dad two years back because of Heart Attack and My Mom passed away a long ago when i was around 5 or 6 years old. It is actually a very traum.....

Leave it. I don't want those memories flood back in my mind. Think something else Kartik. Not That. And My Brain automatically showed me those hazel brown eyes who had been on my mind since long.

I received a smack from Advik again. I swear only he have that audacity.

" What are you thinking dude and Samar said you left the club with a girl yesterday probably to spend a night. What's wrong with you Kartik?"
His tone went stern. Samar , a client i met in club.

Yesss what's wrong with me!! Why I'm affected. I shouldn't be. Right!! Naira has a life too. Let her do whatever she wants. And not to forget she actually talked to you rudely. Huh!! Take how much leave she wants, go out with her love and get married......

" No!! " My subconscious Snapped.

Ignore, sometimes it do overthinking.

I didn't notice but threw my coffee mug down with a thrash and it broke down. It was empty by the way.

" What the hell !! " Advik snapped shockingly.

" Kartikk....ja to tu khud pagal ho jayega ya mujhe kar dega " Advik frustratedly yelled clutching his hairs.

" Chill Advik, kuchh nahi hua." I said in a dismissing tone clearly stating that I don't want to talk that why i broke the mug.

" And about the girl , we just kissed that too in the parking area and nothing else. She went her way and i went mine. " I stated clearly.

Although my drunk mind was not in control but Naira stopped me. Being Half Drunk too. I remembered her.

Naira!! I sighed.

I'm actually a mess without her. No Juices in the morning, no proper breakfast because I'm probably late and obviously her not being around me during outdoor meetings. I just felt lonely.

" When are Aditya and Ira coming back ? " I asked Advik. The newly weds are not taking the name of coming from their honeymoon. I met Ira through Aditya, my other childhood friend. His Family has their own family business. She was his girlfriend in college and we pretty much gelled up nicely and now she's part of our group. The only girl in our group.

" Today, Ira texted saying they'll meet us tomorrow " he said observing me keenly.

I guess I'm zoning a lot and now this idiot is being detective.

" Let's go for the meeting with Sehgal's then " i said getting up wearing my coat.

" Naira "

" Naira, where's my file which i have to carr......." I suddenly remembered she was on leave and looked up to see Advik staring at me with amused look.

" You can't even move an inch without her bro " he commented.

I know that, Moron. I wanted to yell in frustration.
You're making me go nuts Naira Arora.