Simon 'Ghost' Riley x reader FLUFF

Yeet,started a new book.

So, I'll be honest I'm not that fast at updates,school's been rough lately.I won't update it much.(I'm mostly focused on my ghost band book right now,since i'm still not as long in cod fandom,and idk the characters as much here and stuff,i just write here and there some one shots &hope ppl will like it,nothing extra)

[Basically Simon showing
the reader his face]

We were looking together at stars,sitting together on a bench.There was still some space between us through."Hey,Simon"I said and looked at him."Hmm?"he answered without looking at me."Will you ever let me see your face?" I asked after a minute of silence.He didn't answered.After processing the question,after few minutes,he looked at me."Are you sure?"I looked up into his eyes and answered with soft yes.He nodded slowly and looked away."Can I take it off?"I asked carefully.He nodded lightly,still looking away.I reached with my hands up to his neck and slowly pulled his balaclava from under his hoodie.I started to slowly pull it over his chin,than mouth,nose,eyes.

And than I finaly revealed his full face.I slowly pulled my hands from his face,holding his balaclava in one of my hands.Than I breathed out the breath I didn't even knew I was holding.

He was beautiful.Mesmerizing.I loved every bit of his face.

He looked nervous through.I could see he started to bite the inside of his cheek and look around anxiously,his gaze never reaching me through."Hey"i started,"Simon,my love" "look at me" I reached for his face with both of my hands,gently guiding him to look at me."Your beautiful,alright?I love your face, there's nothing wrong with it, it's absolutely perfect,okay?" He doesn't respond,but continues to look at me,he studied my face,looking for any hint of disappointment,judgment simply anything.He didn't find any.I was still looking lovingly at him,smiling."Simon" he looked back at my eyes at mention of his name"It's alright.There's nothing wrong,I love the way you look,alright?I mean it,I promise."I smiled.He nodded and curled up his lips in a hint of smile."Simon?" "Hmm?" He answered."Can I kiss you?" He nodded.

After his affirmation I leaned in and kissed him,still holding his face,brushing with my thumb against his one cheek,trying to reasure and calm him.He reached also with his big hands to my face,and held it gently.I smiled into the kiss,than I broke it,looking up at him.

Yeah ik it's a short one,and it probably doesn't even sound like Simon,