001

Three Musketeers🤭😻
ongoing call
10:50

S:I told y'all I wouldn't be gone that long.

M: you were gone for two years it felt like forever we almost didn't make it threw middle school!!

S: But hey you're here aren't you, I said in a duh tone

A: you guys we should totally meet up at the mall so we can go school shopping plus I wanna go to the piercing place my mom said I can get my nose pierced.

S:Finally I've been waiting forever, Maya have you asked your mom about one?

M:She said I'm not mature enough something stupid like that she's so unfair Maya said getting angry

S:don't get upset about it you'll get one eventually I said in a sympathetic voice

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱
𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘭

"Omg SEVVY"
Maya and Anna yelled as they quickly ran up to give me a hug.
It's been about 2 years since they've seen me considering I had moved away and I didn't have them on social media because their parents wouldn't buy them phones at the time but they have them now.
"you literally look like a goddess" they both said while hugging me "you both look amazing too" i replied.

As we walked into Dolls kill Maya and Anna both had their mouths open like they hadn't ever seen revealing clothes and lingerie, I knew they didn't dress no where near like I did but I thought maybe bringing them here would open their eyes more and tell them that they need to grow up just a little bit. I ended up spending around 200 dollars at the store while Maya and Anna had went to the H&M next door.

After we were all finished in our select stores we met up at the food court. As we ate they told me about some of the clothes and stuff that they got. I felt really bad for them considering their middle school years were hell and I hoped this year would be better but the levels we were on are totally different, like they don't smoke,drink,sneak out, dress older or anything and they still played with dolls and acted like children not trying to be rude just truthful.

"We should probably head to the piercing shop before they close" i said excitedly.
"Yeah let's go" Maya said as we collected our things and started walking towards the place. When we walked in Maya and Anna started freaking out and talking to each other with their eyes and I couldn't seem to figure out what they were so giddy about but I ignored it and walked to the woman sitting at the front desk to check in.

"Right this way" the woman said as she led me to a chair. I sat and waited when I noticed this fine light skin boy across from me getting his nose pierced I sat there staring at him because I felt as I had seen him somewhere before but I couldn't put my finger on.

( yes Dustin is getting a nose piercing bc men with nose rings are fine asl😂)

"Are you almost done yet" Anna asked as her and Maya walked over to me and sat down. "Nope still waiting I said looking around" after a few minutes the same girl that was piercing the light skin boys nose came over to me and changed her gloves and started to prep for my piercing.
Maya and Anna then started staring over to where the boy had walked I looked over and noticed he was with his friends. They started freaking out once again and I looked at them crazy getting slightly embarrassed.
"Okay what the fuck is making you guys freak out so much" I asked slightly embarrassed. "Omg thats Brandt,Alex,and Dustin" Anna said "yeah they're literally the hottest guys at our school don't you remember them from 5th grade"