1. Nice to meet you

Tuesday 3:04pm
📍Bernard Lodge, Portmore📍

                                           Abriel Martin | 20" Bredda you know nuh fi wake me up so early ennuh" I said and hissed  drawing the sheet over my head

                                           Abriel Martin | 20
" Bredda you know nuh fi wake me up so early ennuh" I said and hissed  drawing the sheet over my head.
"Sis remember wi plan fi go out and a 3 o'clock now"
My big brother Andre said sounding irritated, deeven did know a so long mi a sleep.

"Ariite come out, mi soon get up five more minutes and den mi get up" I said turning on my stomach
He hissed and walked out slamming the door.

"Duhh slam mi door bwoy, oh and mek sure you cook" I shouted getting out of bed the likkle sleep gone now chro!

30 minutes later

I took a shower and apply my face products and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Food innah d microwave" my brother said that's why mi affi love him so ennuh, my whole world.

" Awww, thanks mi nice clean bredda love you to mi heart yer" I said putting the microwave to 3 mins.

"Tru you get food mek you a gwan so ennuh" he said with his head down in the phone, I glared at him.

"You naah hear mi tell you dat again dutty bwoy" I said pushing his head.

"Look pah nice, nice man like me you deh call dutty but you could a bright and feisty" he said look me up and down and a skin up him face like him smell shit.

"Not even ago answer you ennuh Dre" I said going to the microwave, a feel like bax him in a him head back.
I took out my food and walked back to my bedroom and turn on the TV and press play pah 'Re/member' the show bad yuh fret the likkle red gyal wicked ennuh.

Let me introduce myself I'm Abriel Martin I'm 20 years old, I am a kind, jovial, understanding, independent, easy fi tired a people, love mi own space person. I am a YouTuber, started it after my parents passed away leaving me and my brother, I love him so very much he's my favorite person in this whole world my only family although we quarrel so much it's all love.
Me eye dem start get heavy after me eat an mi go back go sleep.

"Abriel get up nuh a ready mi ready ennuh you can sleep so" my brother said shaking me.

"Alright" I said yawning.
I went to my closet to look for something to wear, this me nuh like do a good thing my hair did do already. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth again and do my makeup light ofc the place ago hot an crowded cause a stage show, after I finished I went back to my room to get ready then went downstairs to see my brother already dressed.

"Tek mi picture please" I said to him handing him my phone.

"You storage nuh full yet, mi a go fi sumu an fawud wait a d stairs" he said running up the staircase to his room.