5. The Date

Sunday| 10:15am
📍Montego Bay, Jamaica📍

                                         Abriel's POV|20

                                         Abriel's POV|20

Packing my bags to leave the villa tonight I sigh loudly plopping down on the bed.

"D gurl reach" Leigh said frm the door, know how long mah wait pon r fi come.

I quickly made my way downstairs and saw her in the living room with her bags.

"Hiii" she said with a smile when she saw me.

"Heyyy" I replied with a smile.

"So... I brought three outfits for you to choose from" she said putting down the bags then opening them.

"Ariite" I said going closer to her.

"This a waah two piece..." she said holding up a pink skirt with the matching top.

"Mi like dis, can try it on?" I said then ask taking them from her.

"Of course gwaan guh try it on" she said with a smile.

I walk towards the bathroom downstairs and close the door when I entered and quickly strip from my clothes and try on the cute outfit.

"Mi like dis" I said to myself admiring the outfit on me.

"Come out yah mek wi see u nuh gurl" Kayleigh shouted from the living room. I took one last glance at myself

"U cyaah wait?" i ask entering the living room where they were.

"Yea goodie u angle dis..." Kayleigh said hyping me up.

"U waah try on the other one dem?" The girl ask.

"Yea, mi ago waah dah one yah though" I said and heard my phone ringing upstairs.

"Mi soon come" I said the ran off to go upstairs to see who's calling.

Entering my room I quickly pick up my phone from the bed before the call ends. Looking at the caller ID a smile made it's way onto my face.

On call with Tristen💙

Me: Hello
Tristen💙: You gov?
Me: Yes I'm ok
Tristen💙: Mah pick u up earlier than eight yer?
Me: What? Why? Ughhh...what time?
Tristen💙: Five O'clock
Me: Ariite...
Tristen💙: You waah sumu fi eat?
Me: Yaah buy me sumu?
Tristen💙: Den nuh mus sumu mah buy fi u Abriel... wah u want?
Me: American chicken sandwich and a zinger big box.
Tristen: Somebody ah bring it come fi u.
Me: Ok thanks.

He didn't bother to reply he ended the call, damn crawsis feel like a woulda slap him cross him big back.

4 hour later