T H R E E

VOX'S POV

"Baby?" Her eyes widen, she hums in response. "Yes, love?" I walk towards her, there's medicine on the counter, a bunch of them. "What's that?" She looks at the medicine and then puts it in a medicine box. "Just medicine, what's wrong?" She holds her hand out, I pull her closer to me. "Nothing, I just wanted to... hold you." She smiles, pecking my lips softly.

My hands rub her lower back, she leans on my touch. "Touchy, aren't you?" I grin, "When you look this good, I mean..." She giggles, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you," her eyes soften, "I love you more."

I chuckle, "Not possible... but... I'll let you win," she smiles and lays her head on my neck. I start swaying with her in my arms. She hums to a song we listen to in the car, I start singing it softly. 

I spin her around, still dancing with her. "I'm so lucky to have you," she kisses my neck. "I wouldn't have it any other way, to spend my life with you." 

"Even if it's just a short while?" She ask as she plays with the ends of my hair, "Even if it's such a short time, at least I got you." Her eyes water a little, "Sunshine? God, did I say something wrong?" I hold her cheeks, her hands hold mine. "No, everything's okay..." 

I kiss her tears away, "Please tell me love..." She hesitates, her eyes lock with mine. 

───

(NAME)'S POV

I couldn't tell him. The tears wouldn't stop until we both laid on the couch, I fell asleep on Vox and we just stayed there cuddled to each other. 

"Did you tell him?" Nina ask through the phone, "No. I couldn't, I cried and then fell asleep." Putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, "(fullname)." I can't help but laugh, she used my fullname. "Yes?" I could see the eyeroll. "Tell him, or you can start with the others first."

I stand straight, "What?" The phone almost falls from my shoulder so I hold it up, "Like Luca, Shu, Ike and Mysta?" She hums, "I-"

I think about it. It's a start.

"Okay... I'll try..." I grip my hand on the island. I need to tell one of them before I explode. Who do I tell first... 

I think for awhile. I'm between with telling Luca or Ike. Why not both???

───

Sitting down by our table, I feel myself wanting to run. But I won't. Luca heads in the restaurant first, looking around for me, raising my hand up, he smiles and calls for Ike. Both heading my direction.

"Hi (name), how have you been?" Ike hugs me, "I'm doing good." I smile, hugging Luca too. "You seemed urgent on call," they sit down. I wipe my hands on my pants, "You guys don't wanna order?" The boys look at each other, they raise their hands to order. 

Luca glances at me, "You can tell us." I give him a tight smile, "I know.. It's just-" I struggle to continue on. Ike raises his eyebrow, "Are you pregnant?" I shake my head, "Oh my god- No. Jesus, me and Vox are not ready for a kid." He nods, "You look like those people who will say 'surprise, im pregnant'." I laugh, the tension eases a little. 

Luca squeezes my hand, "take your time. No rush, okay?" I nod my head.

Gulping, I tell them. 

"Stage 1 cancer, leukemia. I found out recently... I haven't told Vox but Nina knows.. She came with me for chemo." I look at Ike and Luca, both have tears in their eyes. "Don't cry- I'll cry," Ike hugs me tight. "I'm so sorry, (nickname)." I let out a shaky breathe, leaning on his shoulder. Luca rubs my back, "I just... its slow steps. I can't tell Vox, it hurts too much... right now." Luca nods, "No it's understandable. Thank you for telling us," I smile softly, "Now I can take you both with me." They shake their heads softly at my comment, "Of course." I stay in Ike's arms while Luca rubs my back. 

This wasn't that bad... 

Just now..

notes:

hello. i am on break but i still wanted to update :D im also rlly a valo addict. 

im iron 3. i dont play rank guys.