Survival

Writer's note- this is my first time of writing a story like this. Actually, it s my first time of taking interest in writing (: I hope this won't bore you to sleep or waste your time. No spoof read was done. Comment and vote ! Thank you (; 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare world- Mick & Joe ; chloe & avona.  

Mick- It was all of a sudden, I was in calculus when suddenly, an announcement was made and the whole Seawood high poured into the school hall in no time. There stood an officer in a fancy yet serious and handsome suit on stage in front of everyone. His eyes swept around the whole school and he nodded. All the exits out of the school hall were locked and guarded by big built guards, whose expressions could make you shiver just by looking. 

'wow, this is some serious shit', Joe, an old buddy of mine whispered.

Joe was considered a hottie in my year, typical football player, blond, short spiky hair, square jaw line and a sharp face feature alignment. So he was good looking, and girls lined up just to get a date with him but that doesnt mean I'm not as good looking, I have confident in my own good looks.

We had been friends throughout high school years, and mind you, we were both in our senior year.So we were really close. BUT, he was not my best friend. My best friend, beloved girlfriend who I was completely in love with, Chloe, was standing a few meters away, worry drawn all over her beautiful face, god she looked pretty even then with her long wavy rich brown hair, her big dark grey eyes that make her look so sweet, her cherry pink lips, her slim, curvy, sexy figure, her... The man voice echoed across the hall, interrupted my mental monologue. I snapped my head and gave my attention to him, annoyed. 

'Ladies and gentlemen, there is absolute no need to panic, worry, freak out, whatever you call it. I am William, a government officer. I am here to announce some news that I believe will change your lives completely, every SINGLE one.' His voice deep, low, emphasize the fact he was not the kind that you can mess around with and get away easily.

'yeah, they said that when our exams are coming!'  

Brat, the school hottie, who had girls drooling over him every single millisecond of the day. Curse him, he thought he can do whatever since he was all that. He tried hitting on Chloe several times and I swear I will break his pretty face off someday if I ever get the chance to.

William shot him a cold glare and Brat shut up instantly, looking like a small naughty kid being scolded by his mother. I loved this William guy already.

'watch it.' that sounded almost like a growl.

'Anyhow, the government is organizing a program to test your surviving skills. You, of all people will be put to sleep, and in your dreams, you will have to enter different worlds, each world are as deadly as each other and if you don't watch it,.. bye bye.' he ended that by a smirk full of sarcasm.

What the heck?

Before my mind could fully register anything, all the students were moved into a science lab underground which no one knew of its existence until then. That was the most gigantic lab I had ever seen in my life. There were transparent coffin-like kind of container lining up in neat rows. There were 3 levels in this lab and all 3 of them were filled with coffin-like containers.

Everyone started to freak out, chaos were sensed and the guards started to tense their body and silence was settling in until Brat broke it. 

'Let us out of here you freak! This sick joke is over!'

For a moment back there I agreed with him, but it was also just a moment before he was tackled down the hard cold floor by one of the guards. The thump was loud and Brat hissed in pain. Ouch.