Vol 1: Orange On Stage!

(Year 2046)

On a certain beautiful planet, where the sky is blue with white clouds, and the rainbow with green but strange vegetation. Inside the planet's rainforest, we see a girl sitting on a tree branch reaching out towards a nearby lake.

The girl sitting on the tree branch was a young girl about 18 years old. She is a short girl with her right eye red while her left eye is yellow and long light blonde hair that falls to her knees, separated into twin-tails that further split into three curly strands each, and an ahoge.

On to her clothes, she wears a large white off-the-shoulder dress with long sleeves and spread like wings with a light purple lining underneath. Her knee-length skirt with a left-to-the-shoulder skirt with white lining underneath. She wears a white durable looking trouser that has two black straps on her left thigh, and another two strapped around her shins separate from each other. Covering her feet were a pair of brown combat boots plated with silver metal. Finally, she wears a black cross-body belt with gold jewelry and a necklace with gems around her neck.

As she was sitting on a tree branch and looking down at the lake, she heard footsteps approaching her place. The girl looked up, where she saw the second person besides her on this planet, her husband.

"Yuuya." She called out to him as the boy, now named Yuuya approached her.

Walking on water is young man of 18 years old, nearing 19 soon judging from his height. He wears a white shirt underneath a silver waistcoat and ties a golden bow around his neck. Covering his legs is a pair of silver men's boots. He wears a white durable looking trouser that has two black straps on his thighs, and another two strapped around his shins separate from each other, and a silver cloth around his hips. Finally, he wears a white haori with golden trim with butterfly and flower motifs on the outside of his haori. He also wears some accessories on top of his haori shirt and wrists.

In appearance, his hair is long and golden, the back part is braided in a very leg style and at the end is tied with a white ribbon. The front part of his hair is left slightly past his eyes, while the hair on the sides is left over his ears. Like his wife, his right eye is red while his left eye is golden.

"___" Yuuya called his wife when he came and sat down beside her.

"How's Hitomi?" She asked him.

"She's already asleep. She really enjoys hearing stories about Earth." Yuuya said. "Especially about Hibiki and the others."

The girl giggled before she looked down at the lake with eyes filled with nostalgia. Yuuya noticed his wife's gaze before he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"How would you feel if we took a day to visit everyone?" Yuuya suggested.

"Can we?" She asked. "You know we can't stay on Earth for too long."

"We can make an exception just like before." Yuuya said before looking up at the sky. "It's been a year since we brought Hitomi to Tsubasa's wedding, huh."

"Yeah..." She whispered before speaking. "You think later if we bring Hitomi to visit her parents before visiting everyone. They haven't seen her since she was born either."

"Ukm, I think that's also a good idea." Yuuya agreed before his wife rested her head on his shoulder.

The two of them continued to sit there, enjoying the peaceful feeling that nature brings as well as enjoying the warmth that each other brings to the other.

========================================================================================================================================================================