BLURB

What is RPW?

It's mean it's just ROLE WORLD/ FAKE WORLD

—Fake love
—Fake concerned
—Fake feeling
—Fake friends
—Fake family
—Fake details about your self

FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! Everything in ‘RPW’ is all FAKE nothing is PURE.

You're lucky if you FOUND someone/SERIOUS/PURE about his/her LOVE and CONCERN for you.

Remember; Don't fall in love in ROLE PLAY WORLD. Just pleaese don't!

Because when you fall and what you feel is true, it means you lose because you are the one who truly loved, you are the one who was completely hurt by someone you don't know and you didn't see.

CCTRO💕

*****

Nainspired lang ako magsulat ng storyang ito. Most of the wattpader kasi is rp'ier.  And I can't deny the fact that I'm belong to them HAHAHA lol. Again. This is a Short story only. And auhm hope y'all still support me all. Thank you mwa² kayong lahat sa'kin. I can't give any ideas or details. Mga wattpader pa naman ngayon ang tatalino alam na alam kong saan mapupunta ang storya HAHAHA.

***************

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, business, places, events, and indicates in this book are either the product of the author's imagination are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemble to actual persons, leaving or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story might contain matured scene, strong languages that are not suitable to very young readers, please read this at your own risk. This story is unedited and have lots of typos and grammatical error.

********************

LihimWrites ❤️