Chapter 61 - 70

ʚChapter 61 Lv.61

    ◎She herself is a fucking genius. [20% Unlimited] ◎

    It seems like a future world.

    No.

    This is a future world!

    After watching it fascinatedly for at least ten minutes, she retreated back into the shop step by step.

    The first glance was shocking, and the second glance brought a little fear.

    Is this really the future world? The scene in front of me is like what you see in a sci-fi movie, even worse, it doesn't look like a masterpiece of human beings. Could it be that aliens rule this planet?

    Lu Xiaoxiao stretched her hands back to confirm the position of the cash register, and leaned gently on it. Just as she was thinking wildly, the bell beside the door rang, and she raised her head suddenly, her expression can be called panic.     "Uh... hello?" The girl definitely saw the expression on her face. She was taken aback, and subconsciously reached out to touch her own face, and then looked down at her dress, no problem.     Lu Xiaoxiao saw that the girl in front of her relaxed her vigilance slightly. Fortunately, the girl still looked like a human being, not some weird alien.     She has short light blonde hair, and she wears slim-fitting clothes that look like a one-piece suit. She wears a cloak to cover her body, and her feet are covered with small, metal-like, but actually soft, clothes of unknown material. In terms of her appearance, the only thing Lu Xiaoxiao can see with the naked eye that is different from her is the pair of ears that are so thin that they are almost transparent, and blue-purple blood vessels can be faintly seen.     "Is this supposed to be a store?" Elari said awkwardly, and the other party's scorching gaze made her feel a little uncomfortable.     Like Lu Xiaoxiao, she also felt that the other person's appearance was different from her own, but compared to Lu Xiaoxiao's focus on her ears, Yi Larry paid more attention to the other person's clothes. She wasn't sure what the other person was wearing. It seemed to be cotton and linen clothes? But why would someone wear this kind of antique now, almost to the extent of unearthed cultural relics, but it seems that this person can afford to open a store, and it doesn't look like he can't afford star clothes. What about antique clothes?

    Turning her eyes away from Lu Xiaoxiao, Elari noticed the internal condition of the store, but at this moment, she understood why the owner dressed like this. After all, if it is a retro style, the owner is still a Very dedicated.     However, she only understands, but does not understand. In the eyes of Yi Larry, the clothes on Lu Xiaoxiao are like a pile of rags or kitchen paper. Clothes without any defense, cleaning ability or storage function, no matter how poor they are. people will not buy.     Well, maybe the shopkeeper only knows how to dress like this in the store, and it is impossible to wear it out. Thinking about it this way, Eliary feels that it is too much.     "Yes, please come in." Forcing herself not to show such fiery eyes, Lu Xiaoxiao closed her eyes to restrain her emotions. She murmured in her heart, isn't it the future, isn't it possible to meet aliens? Calm down, calm down, anyway, you are protected by the system, they can't hurt you... Yi Larry glanced at Lu Xiaoxiao again before walking     towards The shelf looked at the products curiously.     It's very strange and novel. The stores here are usually displayed with virtual technology, and they are not displayed so directly. They will pay after confirming the virtual image first, and then directly get the packaged goods.     "These are..."     "They're all for food," Lu Xiaoxiao said.     Eliary nodded, and couldn't help but glance at the other party again. She saw the price tag under the product, and felt that the price was still affordable, so she started shopping with confidence.     The words on those food packages were different from what she used to see, but it was amazing that she could understand it, although it took some effort.     "Little, bear, biscuit, dry?" She read out the words on the box word by word, looked at the naive biscuit printed on the package, thought for a while and picked it up, under Lu Xiaoxiao's reminder , she puts all the things she chooses to buy into the shopping basket, so that she doesn't have to shop with a bunch of things.