Sasunaru

"Menma!"

"Hn? Naruko neesan? What's up?"

"Mom is calling you and since I forgot to bring your FORGOTTEN lunch you better get home! You dumbass!"

"Huh?! Oh yeah I forgot! Wait how about school?"

"Didn't you came early in 30 minutes?"

"Yeah?"

"Then you still have time. Geez what is up with you I never seen you so early in school that much"

"Well I'm a loyal student so what about it?"

"JUST GET GOING!"

"fine fine yeah yeah I'm off!"

The raven boy then hurriedly ran pass his sister all the way back to his home. He forgot his lunch great! And surprisingly his sister didn't bring it along with her. As soon as he arrive the kitchen he quickly grab the plastic container containing his lunch and went to find his mom. Their room was vacant and also every room in the entire house except the basement and his mom's work place.

He figured his mom would be working on some of the papers prepared for the peace treaty of the village to a new village called "The Flame Village" but as he thought his mother wasn't there either. Papers were scattered around as he pick it up and laid them to a nearby desk.

He sigh then went to go check out the basement next but to his surprise he trip to a board out of nowhere and dragged the shelf along with it.

Scrolls bumped to his head and came along with the shelf that cause alot of impact.

He was fine at most because he immediately held his kunai knife before the shelf would collapsed at him.

"Hn"

He stood up began picking up the scrolls and put them back to the shelf unexpectedly he stepped on an open scroll and teleported him to an unknown place.

Naruko's POV

As I let out a sigh of frustration I stomp my feet around.

It's been 35 minutes since Menma went inside and I'm getting the feeling he had forgotten about school. As I rush all the way home I saw dad on the door and decided to tap his should to get his attention.

Dad turned his head and looked down face to face with me.

"Hey Dad have you seen Menma around?"

" no. I thought he is suppose to be in school?"

"Well he came back here to retrieve his lunch but now I've waited 35 minutes and he's still a no show"

"Weird

Everything was the same except for the fact everything seem to be old fashion.