Chapter 2

The movie began and the boys sorta dazed off not really interested but they pretended they were to make us happy. When the movie was over we all went out to lunch were we also met up with Madison and her boyfriend Connor. The boys all paid for our lunch. During the car ride to the football game we all talked about what we were doing the next day. None of us were free but we would all find time to meet up.

When we arrive at the football game all the boys went to the locker room and geared up while the girls all got in a group and talked about their day.

When the game started the boys took of at half time the score was 35-0 we were winning.

At the end of the game the score was 63-14.

On the way home we dropped off Amanda and Noah.

As we drove to my house I just kept watching the sparkly smile on Jake's face.

When we arrived at my house we got out of the car and Jake grabbed my left hand once again.

When we walked in the house my parents weren't home but Oso greeted us at the door.

We went up to my room and sat on my bed.

"Jake thank you so much for tonight. I had the best time!" I exclaimed

"You don't need to thank me. I love you." Whispered Jake

"I love you too, and I don't want to live a day without you." I said

As Jake kissed me I didn't feel the zoo this time I finally felt comfortable and like myself. I was so glad jake was mine and no one else's.

At 11:49 Jake left. I got into my pajamas and crawled into bed with Oso. It took me about 40 minutes to go to sleep I couldn't stop thinking about how great of a time I had, but now it had to end.

Remember it's a summer morning and that was just my day dream. I rolled over and checked the clock it read 7:41. I guess it's time to get up I thought to myself. As I rolled out of bed and stood up slowly remembering how just last week I learned to walk again. As I walked by my wheelchair so great full I could walk again.