im a badass girl, and he's a player who wants to crush my heart. game on

'You got kicked out of another school you are grounded'

'But mum it wasnt my fault the girl started with me and pushed me so she was asking to get hit'' i said

That's no reason to hit her, and you know it now get to your room' my mum said

'Oh whats the point even tryint to explain it to you, you never listen anyways' i said and walked well stormed up the stairs and slammed my door shut, jumped onto my bed and put my earphones in.

This was nothing new to me infact i was used to it by now.i had been kicked out of that many schools i had actually lost count and most of the reasons was for fighting and bad behaviour, what can i say i never said i was a saint. To be fair my mother is nothing like me she raised me up by her self and when ever i got kicked out of a school she would, just say the same things, your grounded or your not getting any pocket money and other stuff like that, but i knew there was nothing she could do to controll me and they was the only punishments i would get. I got off my bed and made my way to the tv and turned it on. no sooner had i done that my mum came throuht the door and looked angry and worried. 'Ruby sit down i have something to tell you', i started to worry because my other never wanted to speak to me when she was angry. 'Ruby there is no easy way to tell you this, so im just going to tell you........you are going to move to your aunt shelly's and live there,im sorry but your getting too much to handle and your always getting kicked out of schools, im sorry Ruby'.That was all i had to hear to ruin my life. I wated to cry but i just couldn't i hadn't cried in years, i never felt the need to untill now, all i could feel was pain. Even my own mother didn't want me now.

Im Ruby Lee Jones the badass girl who got away with everything untill now. This is my life aka hell.

Hi people i know some people might think this is short but it is only the introduction so dont worry. I havn't really described ruby, and her past in this chapter i wll describe her in the next chapter an her past will be describe through out the story. This is my first storie so please no hatefull comments, but if you have any ideas that you would like me to add to the storie please comment and if i think there good and i like them then i will use the idea. Thanks for reading i hoped you liked it.xoxo