1. [ The Meeting ]

Demon king of Salvation, the son of Hades and Persophone was well-known between constellations. Of course the first reason was because he was the Prince of the underworld but the second reason was that he was oddly quite . . Friendly. One may not expect he might be a friendly person if one only knew of his position as the demon king who ruled over death itself and the place where lost souls went to await judgment day. In fact, many celestial beings were afraid of him when they saw him on their travels since the demons were considered evil creatures in celestial realm.

Even though the underworld was free to explore for our Demon Prince, he often got quite bored of traveling the place where he was raised. Demon king of Slavation always seemed entertainment. He was quite fond of what they called 'novels' in the human realm. He found those stories very entertaining as they took him into a whole another world. But since the novels he had bought from the human realm were limited, he finished them quite quickly and had to wait till he visits earth again to buy them.

He was getting bored and needed something exciting in his life. Days were passing and he was getting more and more bored.

One familiar day, our Demon Prince was just roaming in the hallways of the castle while inspecting on demons who were doing their work. While doing so he heard some voices from the room nearby.

"It's nice to have a visitor after so long, take a seat" A woman's voice was faintly coming from the room.

"Mhm. "

'A low and a deep voice, who could that be?' The Demon Prince thought to himself.

He walked closer to the door and peeked through the keyhole. He noticed two people seated inside. There he saw two figures facing each other. He decided to quietly listen to the conversation and not bother them.

He recognized the first figure right away, undoubtedly it was his mom, Persophone. She was sitting on a chair with her legs crossed, holding onto the edge of the table which had a glass of wine placed in front of her.

But the other figure.. He was not able to recognize it. He was certain that he was a man guessing by his figure and voice unless.. it was really just a girl with a very deep voice. It was kind of unlikely though.

The Demon Prince continued to eavesdrop on their conversation while leaning against the door.

"I'm sure you know why I am here."

Persophone nodded in reply.

"Yes. The contract is almost done and we can finally begin our trade. "

"Of course. I'd like to start this immediately."

The Demon Prince started hearing voices from outside the room.

"You are late!" A girl with a rather small figure and black hair said.

"There was a slight delay." Another girl with brown hair replied.

"You said you will come at noon!"

"Oh wait- isn't that- what are you doing out here?" The girl with black hair said while staring daggers at the Demon Prince.

"Director of the False Last Act, shouldn't I be the one asking you that question?" He said in a rather annoying tone.

"I think we shouldn't talk this loudly here- I can hear people talking inside that ro- "

"Oh? So you really wanna act so cocky now?"

"You're the one who started it- " He was cutted by a sudden thud of the door. The door opened and the Demon Prince who was leaning his back towards the door was taken by surprise. He was about to fall when he felt something soft hit the back of his head.